LMFAO BJ Leilua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/2883756/knights-slay-sharks-and-blues-photos/?cs=256#slide=39

WHAT THE ACTUAL **** is going on there??

Seriously?

I "get" manbuns (a huge hit with Manly in the 9s), despite me thinking they look totally gay, but this... what the hell was he thinking.

If I saw that running towards me I'd probably Russel Packer myself all over the field in laughter.

Got to be a contender for Worst NRL Haircut of 2015, and the season is yet to start!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looks like he has a pony on his head

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For the ones that cant be effed clicking the link

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Looks like an elephant took a shit on his head.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its the Steven Segal bad Comanche Indian look, we all love psycho haircuts in NRL, this one is good.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
looks like one of those troll dolls.
I would certainly give that barber a wide berth. OMG what was the guy even thinking? Reminded me of my daughters My little pony doll.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okay, point taken but Matt Utai did this for charity not as a joke!!!!
No I think Matt Utai did it for Bulldog Pride!!! If I'm not mistaken Matt coloured he hair blue and white just after we were stripped of all our competition points and were regulated to last position on the ladder for salary cap breaches.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Only thing I can think is he lost a bet..

Just on BJ too, his brothers playing for the Dragons this year. Facially they look like twins.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like those samurai hairstyles mixed up lol

This is worse.

That's actually awesome and so early 2000s Sydney style lol, frosted tips with the spiked hair haha

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm actually getting a haircut on the weekend. Asked my wife what she though about me getting that and shes like "don't you ****ing dare".

*dream shattered*

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm actually getting a haircut on the weekend. Asked my wife what she though about me getting that and shes like "don't you ****ing dare".

*dream shattered*
Atleast get the BJ part lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Atleast get the BJ part lol
hahaha opportunity missed :(

I used to cut my own hair and just shave it off and that sent her apeshit as well lol.

I could never pull off that BJ do though, my hair just turns into an afro sized legoman hairdo if it grows too long :roflol:

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Guy's a loose Cannon on and off the field. A very hard person to like, another Justin Hodgers only in Blue and Red.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Guy's a loose Cannon on and off the field. A very hard person to like, another Justin Hodgers only in Blue and Red.
Pretty much but I reckon he is worse, also seems to like the drink plus you can tell he is a dickhead just how he acts on the field.

N

Natboy

It doesn't help that he has a bitchy looking womanly baby face haha
He is a turd. Disgusting what he did to his ex. I'd like to see him get hammered

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't help but think of Asian food when I look at BJ. His face reminds me of duck in particular

Status
Not open for further replies.