Lloyd Perrett suing Manly for training collapse - the floodgates have opened

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop it, Perrett was over weight for majority of his career
A little bit of accountability wouldn't hurt
Dude, you are so far off here… his physical condition is irrelevant, because they should have accounted for it if it was an issue. The fact is, they overtrained them in dangerous conditions (heat) and it probably cost one life and almost another. This has nothing to do with being mentally weak or fat!

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was bound to happen, if there are any postives for us with this its that..

The NRL will have to step in and help because it helps them and most importantly it might take some heat off us.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, you are so far off here… his physical condition is irrelevant, because they should have accounted for it if it was an issue. The fact is, they overtrained them in dangerous conditions (heat) and it probably cost one life and almost another. This has nothing to do with being mentally weak or fat!
Why is his physical condition irrelevant? He’s a professional athlete who did not take his conditioning serious enough.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wonder if this is how the fall of the Roman Empire began. The gladiators wanted compensation for putting their bodies on the line.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wonder if this is how the fall of the Roman Empire began. The gladiators wanted compensation for putting their bodies on the line.
Gladiators were property lol

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did Perrett say he was given performance enhancing drugs?

If so, Manly is fucked

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another bitch cu-t. I hate anyone that sues, just change careers u simple minded fools.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read he played 11 games the following season so I don't understand how Perrett can claim it damaged his career permanently. If it affected him that badly he would never have played another game let alone 11. Mistakes happen. I'm sure they weren't trying to kill their players but yes there should be some new rules on adequate water breaks at all times

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Manly are fucked with another heat stroke issue...