SMH Lloyd perret

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sign him to repaint the grand stand at Belmore.
That’s about it.
And they can broadcast him painting, I could just see the commentators 'Ray Warren says it's a beautiful day at Belmore for this live broadcast of the Perret painting the grandstand match, I think the brush is new from Bunnings and the paint is white so I'm tipping Perret to have to much for the grandstand, he'll get the job done, so sterlo who's your tip? Sterlo says I think the grandstand will be too much for Perret just getting up a ladder will have him gassed halfway up which means 20 min in and he'll need to be subed, there's a good crowd of about 15,000 to watch this Thriller and here comes Perret with the ladder, we will be back after the break.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
And they can broadcast him painting, I could just see the commentators 'Ray Warren says it's a beautiful day at Belmore for this live broadcast of the Perret painting the grandstand match, I think the brush is new from Bunnings and the paint is white so I'm tipping Perret to have to much for the grandstand, he'll get the job done, so sterlo who's your tip? Sterlo says I think the grandstand will be too much for Perret just getting up a ladder will have him gassed halfway up which means 20 min in and he'll need to be subed, there's a good crowd of about 15,000 to watch this Thriller and here comes Perret with the ladder, we will be back after the break.
How long does it take paint a grandstand when you work 18 minutes every 90 minutes, that's 96 minutes a day.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unlike Jason Smith he is not as good a player as his brother.

Still a better buy than T-Rex me thinks.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember seeing him play in lower grades and thought he’d be an absolute world-beater.

Mmmmm - just hasn’t made that consistent step-up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Even the Roosters were pissed to lose Loud to us, looked like a superstar in the making in the lower grades.