LIVE LADDER 2 POINTS OUT OF THE 8

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And you all wanted PAY SACKED. Spoke too early most of you.
After half our team changed from last year.
It was allways going to take time to get the right combo on the field with players on the field and team selection.

We still have not even started the build..we only cleared the rubbish.

We dont need million dollar signings. Our forward pack are mobile.

Maybe one good winger/centre.

JMK will bevome a Cook type of Hooker.
Lewis/cogger/wakeman/foran.
DWZ is the million dollar we got for 1/3 of that price.

One more off season and with a few signings coming next year. We can challenge anyone with current team

Madness takes time to build. You wanted it over night like magic.

Read all my posts this year regarding PAY
I always said he will make it..and 4 in a row against top 4 teams with what we are still reserve grade team 8 weeks ago.

We are ahead of knights..dragons... warriors, tigers. titans, even Panthers and sharks.

All ahead of us in a building a side part 5 years. Yet we are defending like any team..Lewis saves 3 tries a game easy. That is equal to scoring 3 tries a game.

I hope those who are begging pay to be sacked. Dig your hole.

You were judging Pay like he was coaching the storm team and losing.

We have heart

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And you all wanted PAY SACKED. Spoke too early most of you.
After half our team changed from last year.
It was allways going to take time to get the right combo on the field with players on the field and team selection.

We still have not even started the build..we only cleared the rubbish.

We dont need million dollar signings. Our forward pack are mobile.

Mayne one good winger/centre.

JMK will bevome a Cook type of Hooker.
Lewis/cogger/wakeman/foran.
DWZ is the million dollar we got for 1/3 of that price.

One more off season and with a few signings coming next year. We can challenge anyone with current team

Madness takes time to build. You am wanted it over night.

Read all my posts this year regarding PAY
I always said he will make it..and 4 in a row against top 4 teams with what we are still reserve grade team 8 weeks ago.

We are ahead of knights..dragons... warriors, tigers. titans, even Panthers and sharks.

All ahead of us in a building a side part 5 years. Yet we are defending like any team..Lewis saves 3 tries a game easy. Thats as equal to scoring 3 tries a game.

I hope those who are begging pay to be sacked. Dig your hole.

You were judging Pay like he was coaching the storm team and losing.

We have heart
I will put my hands up as I was one of those people .. however I will still hold my opinion until next year, an definitely going to give him the benefit of doubt to really change my mind .. the boys have played great the last month or so, but judgment held for now..!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I will put my hands up as I was one of those people .. however I will still hold my opinion until next year, an definitely going to give him the benefit of doubt to really change my mind .. the boys have played great the last month or so, but judgment held for now..!!
This ! We finished strong last season as well when the finals looked out of reach. Pay could make various changes and balls it up again. I will judge him on the first 5 rounds next season.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You might want to take another look at the ladder.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The team is under 0 pressure now, I am not sure how much it has to do with Pay. But it is nice to see us winning. Hopefully it means we start next year off with some confidence.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm with those who are cautiously celebrating some wins at the end of the season when our destiny is in other teams hands, thrilled to see the ol Bulldog spirit back again and the fact that we jagged DWZ who has played a major role in all of the above

Happy that Dean Pay has finally made some good calls and seems well and truly on the up. No doubt the boys look happy with him as well.

Proud to feel relieved and happy about our good finish to 2019 but it would be prudent to be waiting till mid 2020 before we can assess any further success or challenge for Top 4 or even premiership going forward.

It's No Bagging Anyone Day Today on The Kennel.

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are not in front of knights, tigers, panthers or sharks... just saying.