LIVE BLOG WITH NRL360’S PAUL KENT BELOW FROM 1PM AEDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
I never once wanted Foran near our club and still don't and I think id rather stick pins in my eyes then see his fucken name on here again.
i wonder what you stick in your eye when you see Mbye / Reynolds trying to play football every weekend?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Better they run around like headless chooks than running to the TAB or off a cliff
What Foran does in his own time isn't of my concern as ling as it's within the law , what he delivers and has the potential to deliver on the field is. So NO! it's not better to have two over paid halves that are taking a massive chunk of the salary cap running around like headless chooks. :|

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We don't need Foran, we need a halfback. End of discussion.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Foran does in his own time isn't of my concern as ling as it's within the law , what he delivers and has the potential to deliver on the field is. So NO! it's not better to have two over paid halves that are taking a massive chunk of the salary cap running around like headless chooks. :|
When it affects the club and onfield performances than it does.

The bloke has no morals whatsoever.

He done the runner on Parra and quite frankly should of been tossed out of the NRL like Simona.

There has been enough of Manly at this great club and its time the board grew a set and ban anyone or anthing that has been in or around Manly.

You keep batting your twig over Foran at the end of the day he wont be here.

Once a tool always a tool.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
LOL "End of discussion." everyone because he said so

Well it is the truth, we could sign superman, batman, hulk even, and unless 1 of them is a halfback then they would be useless like tits on a bull... lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well it is the truth, we could sign superman, batman, hulk even, and unless 1 of them is a halfback then they would be useless like tits on a bull... lol
Batman would qualify as a halfback tbh.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate batman
We need hulk!!! And wolverine to tear up the backline

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hulk would be my choice of fullback, perfect last line of defense..

What about daredevil as halfback? He is blind, so would fit in with our halves....

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hulk would be my choice of fullback, perfect last line of defense..

What about daredevil as halfback? He is blind, so would fit in with our halves....
I'd rather have flash he can play......... EVERY WHERE!

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't need Foran, we need a halfback. End of discussion.
4ran is a halfback. I expect the warriors to be on the up now that he is on the team. He's a organiser and a leader.. and you can see that with how rudderless manly have become despite dce donning the 7 the whole time 4ran was there.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone who was saying we don't need Foran and said we were better off with the headless chooks playing in our halves cant still be of that opinon.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
IT DONT MATTER IF WE NEED HIM OR NOT.
FORAN IS NOT COMING TO THE DOGS....
FFS WTF IS WRONF WITH PEOPLE...MOVE ON...

N

Natboy

Anyone who was saying we don't need Foran and said we were better off with the headless chooks playing in our halves cant still be of that opinon.
After he suffered another injury today and didn't even make it on the field?
You seem to have a love affair with him but there are actually other players around who aren't basketcases or pieces of shit like Mitchell Moses

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After he suffered another injury today and didn't even make it on the field?
You seem to have a love affair with him but there are actually other players around who aren't basketcases or pieces of shit like Mitchell Moses
LOL @ love affair... it's more that I'm not a fan boy of dumb and dumber who are our current halves and the laughing stock of the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.