News Little Cleo Smith found alive!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Found alive :hearteyes::hearteyes: in a house raid at 1 a.m this morning in Carnarvon WA, which is also the families hometown.
Unbelievable outcome.
Sje appears unharmed as they have handed her straight back to the parents.

A man has been detained in relation to the kidnap, not sure if he was onsite or maybe owns or rents the property.

Interesting to note their was one quick mention of technology being used to find her whilst sjowing images of communication towers.
I'm guessing something like Echolon; a global system used for the interception of private and commercial communications

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Get the chemicals ready and castrate the prick!
Oh you're too kind.
Unfortunately we too often have non-punative punishmemts for our most vile offenders. Infact our 'justice' system often protects pedo's and places suppresion orders on such cases especially when it involves the employ of the commonwealth.

However we dont actually know that any sexual assault has occured as yet and I'm thinking not. Only because it appears the police have handed Cleo back to the parents very early this morning and theres no reports of taking her to the hospital for a check up etc.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is it her biological father?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That's fantastic news. When little AJ went missing a couple of months ago it was devastating, so this here is worse considering that she was kidnapped. So glad she's back. Her family aren't going to let her out of their sights anytime soon.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Amazing news, I thought that after 2 weeks missing that she would have sadly been found deceased. Supposedly it's a 36 year old man that they are questioning in relation to the kidnapping.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The identity of the kidnapper has not been mentioned. I believe the biological father lives 8 hrs away so most likely not.
Kinda hoping it was as it would be less traumatic for little Cleo one presumes. Hope she is ok.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yes - but u missed the most important bit of news. Apparently Kyle Flanagan footballing ability was also found in another room. Its a little the worse for wear but police are hoping for a full recovery.

Police are unsure why the man in q would kidnap Flanno's football chops. Fair enough - dude is obviously deranged....

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
:hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes: what a result I commented on her in another thread, am not up to date on the details(I have been pisswrecked for a day now lol)but this is great I feared she was dead to be honest.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really surprised that after all this time the guy with her didn't freak out and decide to get rid of any links to her. So glad she's been reunited with her family.