List of possible Salmon indiscretions from 12 years ago …

So what did the Salmon do ?

• Steal his lunch money

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Give him a wedgie

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Call him a bad player

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Say his boots were crap

• Make fun of his haircut

• Not share his lollies

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Pee in his drink bottle

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Say his mum is fat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Call his dad gay

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other ( please explain )

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’ve read that they played for the same club. Salmon “king hit” Sticky’s son at training. Stick and Salmon Dad got into it.

Make of that what you will.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Granted. I'm just too protective sometimes
Bro I understand completely and if Salmon was an adult I’d happily chokeslam him through a table …. Kids are dumb and say dumb things so yeah I think R Stuart is making this out to be waaayyyyyyy bigger than it’s is

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro I understand completely and if Salmon was an adult I’d happily chokeslam him through a table …. Kids are dumb and say dumb things so yeah I think R Stuart is making this out to be waaayyyyyyy bigger than it’s is
100% he is a ****.

Like I said yesterday, just deflecting away from that "performance".

Call it a dog act and that says enough IMO

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’ve read that they played for the same club. Salmon “king hit” Sticky’s son at training. Stick and Salmon Dad got into it.

Make of that what you will.
King hit by an 11 year old ? Wowsers

doubtful that’s any kind of punch but in saying that what kind of kid does that to another kid ….who are teammates?

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Jason Taumololo king hitting you as an 11 year old might be unpleasant….. Salmon looks like he’s barely 90 kg as an adult

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stuart may be out of line but it doesn’t change the fact that salmon is a massive grub for kicking someone in the balls.
Salmon must have X-ray vision to know he was kicking him in the nuts , considering there was another Canberra player all of him and he would have had no view .

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ricky needs to be banned for a week or 2 of fined huge. you cant do that, he should be sued IMO.
I’m usually a fan of Ricky’s, but he has to get into some serious strife over this. All jokes aside, what a brain explosion. As a club, you’d be questioning his future really

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m usually a fan of Ricky’s, but he has to get into some serious strife over this. All jokes aside, what a brain explosion. As a club, you’d be questioning his future really
Dude! A fan of Sticky? Say it ain't so, bro!

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
yeh its fucked, i know ricky personally, he is a great bloke, but he has fucked up and needs to be punished imo

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I prefer not to speculate. If I make a guess then some half baked wannabe media member will read it and post it as a news story on some stupid social media platform.

Let's just accept that people get in fights all the time and it probably has nothing to do with the fact that this bloke is named after a fish.