Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thank god Gus is here now he’s here we don’t have to worry about all our juniors getting poached bye other clubs now we can focus on poaching them and their players not them scaring us

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to the Juniors getting back on the field next year. A few of the boys I'm keen to watch the progess of.
Kaylib Savage
Larsen Dale-Doyle
Khaled Rajab
Peni Teaupa
Ben Seufale
Mavoni Tuifua
Paul Alamoti

Last edited:

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 29230

Congratulations to Lipoi Hopoi who extends his stay with the dogs. This will also see him train with the NRL squad in the pre-season! ✍
#playerfirst #lombardisportsmanagement
He looks like Stephen Crighton! Let’s hope he develops the same ability too... well done Lipoi!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looking forward to the Juniors getting back on the field next year. A few of the boys I'm keen to watch the progess of.
Kaylib Savage
Larsen Dale-Doyle
Khaled Rajab
Peni Teaupa
Ben Seufale
Mavoni Tuifua
Paul Alamoti
I would add Danny Ghantous to that list too....

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Kaylib Savage
Larsen Dale-Doyle
Khaled Rajab
Peni Teaupa
Ben Seufale
Mavoni Tuifua
Paul Alamoti
Lujuan Vito goes good too.

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolutely mate, the hooker position is definitely gonna be one to watch going forward with Ediq Ambrosyev, Ryan Gray and Danny Ghantous.
It also won't surprise me to see Josh Cook beat out JMK next year.
For a change we actually have some talent worth persisting with and that we have been able to extend deals. Normally we will get a good young one and lose him to another club....We signed Kaylib from South;, got Larsen Dale_Doyle from Qld; Khaled 2021 SG Ball Player of the Year and our Foran look alike; Mavoni from Tigers; Ben Seufale plays for Mounties;