Opinion Lincoln Smith

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve been pretty fucken impressed by this young polar bear forward at Penrith. High work rate, strong charges took me back to the old halcyon days of Jamma and Tolman going punch for punch through the middle. Couple of big polar bears who were fearless and tireless high work rate polar bears. I see a lot of that in L. Smith and I think looms as a viable middle option for us. Comes off contract next year. Wouldn’t cost much but believe me he will cost plenty in 5 yrs time. Gus prob knows him from his Penrith days so can prob sneak this one over the line hopefully. 4yr deal, 300-325k per year would be his market value

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus will be looking at a few, he doesn’t often miss the mark but we trust that he’ll improve us year on year until we’re self-sufficient from our pathways programs - that’s the goal we set him.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LINDSAY could well be on the radar CC no doubt knows him well..whilst we always need depth we moreso need a weapon/elite prop and sooner than 2025 though.
Obviously has gone ahead of that Blacker fella at Panther.Ed is off contract he might be worth a punt but again as depth moreso and represents a risk albeit at low cost.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've been impressed by Lindsay Smith since his first game this season. He'd be a very good signing. I doubt he leaves Penrith though.

Last edited:

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Been saying for months should sign Lindsay smith Panthers and Thomas Hazelton from Sharks.
They are both young tough forwards with big careers ahead, will only get better.
Probably both under contract but offer them more gus.