Lighten up the mood....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiG Boi

Waterboy
Reaction score
"a typical bulldogs fan"

there was a bulldogs fan with a really crappy seat at anz stadium. Looking with his binoculars, he spotted an empty seat right on the 50 metre line. Thinking to himself 'what a waste'. So he made his way down to the empty seat.

When he arrived at the seat, he asked the man sitting next to it; "is this seat taken?" the man replied; "this was my wifes seat. She passed away. She was a bulldogs fan also".

The other man replied; "i'm so sorry to hear your loss. However may i ask, why you didn't give this awesome ticket to a friend or a relative?''
the man then replied; " because they're all at the funeral".

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
So, Kasiano walks into a bar. The bartender turns around and tells him to lose some weight and stop walking into things.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
so willy mason walks into a bar, the bartender turns around and says why the long face :flipa:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
so willy mason walks into a bar, the bartender turns around and says why the long face :flipa:
Willy Mason turns around, the bartender says watch it you nearly hit me with that thing haha.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
An organised crime gang wants to make some money by fixing a game, parramatta vs melbourne

they get all the storm players on board easily because they already have made the finals, they also paid all the referees staff, it was fixed for a parramatta win

at halftime the score was still 0-0, the boss was furious so he marched down to the referees room and ordered them to send off 5 or 6 melbourne players for minor offenses, and the referee obliged

the boss eventually got his win when parramatta got a field goal in golden point to win 1-0

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
An organised crime gang wants to make some money by fixing a game, parramatta vs melbourne

they get all the storm players on board easily because they already have made the finals, they also paid all the referees staff, it was fixed for a parramatta win

at halftime the score was still 0-0, the boss was furious so he marched down to the referees room and ordered them to send off 5 or 6 melbourne players for minor offenses, and the referee obliged

the boss eventually got his win when parramatta got a field goal in golden point to win 1-0
You make this one up all by yourself Rod?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
A Dragons fan, a Cowboys fan and an Eels fan enter Masterchef.

The Dragons fan cooked a marvelous rigatoni putanesca and wowed the judges. The Cowboys fan whipped up ratatouille, which seemed to please everyone who tasted.

The Eels fan just stood there the whole time with his wooden spoon. He lost again.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
hahaha I like it, her funeral was the second most upsetting item of the day I suppose :p

Status
Not open for further replies.