Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So does it work?

Oh lovely ... seen the fore(skin)cast for Wednesday around our area?

MIN 25
MAX 41
70% chance of 5-10 mm of rain in afternoon/evening.

Awesome... another day to hibernate.
I don't think I'm cutting it until after Christmas lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So does it work?

Oh lovely ... seen the fore(skin)cast for Wednesday around our area?

MIN 25
MAX 41
70% chance of 5-10 mm of rain in afternoon/evening.

Awesome... another day to hibernate.
How fucking hot does it have to get for you to stop hibernating little bear.

I don't have air con so if the heat is oppressive I put wet face washers in the freezer and create an ice pack to put on the back of my neck. Guaranteed to cool you off very quickly.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How fucking hot does it have to get for you to stop hibernating little bear.

I don't have air con so if the heat is oppressive I put wet face washers in the freezer and create an ice pack to put on the back of my neck. Guaranteed to cool you off very quickly.
AC's a necessity these days. My body is rather heat sensitive, so anything over about 35 and it's "time to camp inside" time.

Actually you've got HOT heat (like Wagga and country/regional areas), where it feels like your skins being blowtorched when you step outside.
Then you've got humid heat (like Fiji/Tropical NQ), where you can be outside, it's just really muggy.

The other day when I almost copped heat exhaustion it was humid as hell. Today was hotter and HOT heat.

I can cope with both, just in moderation.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
AC's a necessity these days. My body is rather heat sensitive, so anything over about 35 and it's "time to camp inside" time.

Actually you've got HOT heat (like Wagga and country/regional areas), where it feels like your skins being blowtorched when you step outside.
Then you've got humid heat (like Fiji/Tropical NQ), where you can be outside, it's just really muggy.

The other day when I almost copped heat exhaustion it was humid as hell. Today was hotter and HOT heat.

I can cope with both, just in moderation.
I was just poking fun at your decision to use the word hibernating mr I. Once it gets to about 30 I usually start doing a vampire act and stay inside till the sun goes down if i have that option. I sweat more in humid heat though. It's pretty sensible to restrict your time in the sun at or around 35degrees. The health and safety regulations within Australia mean that even businesses are supposed to give a 10 minute break out of every hour if employees are subjected to 35 degree heat.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well the average human body temperature is between 36.5ºC and 37.2ºC degrees ... so I'd think anything below that is safe.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well the average human body temperature is between 36.5ºC and 37.2ºC degrees ... so I'd think anything below that is safe.
I think 37 is the begining of the danger zone from memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.