Other News Source LICHAA Rumours consolidated thread

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we could seriously get a shot at butcher that would be amazing. Though roosters have no reason to release anyone.

They have no cap.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Roosters considering bid for Michael Lichaa after long-term injury to Jake Friend

By The Mole
11 hours ago
The Roosters are considering signing out-of-favour Bulldogs hooker Michael Lichaa following the long-term injury to Jake Friend.

The 25-year-old Lebanese international was dropped by Bulldogs coach Dean Pay last weekend, replaced by former Shark Nu Brown.

The Roosters will be without Friend for up to four months with a bicep tear.

Regular back-rower Victor Radley has been filling in at hooker in Friend’s absence in recent weeks.

The Bulldogs are believed to be prepared to let Lichaa go if the two clubs can come up with an agreement.
Lichaa has been at the Bulldogs since 2015 after making his debut for his junior club Cronulla the previous year.

He responded well to being dropped to NSW Cup, running nearly 150 metres and scoring a try last weekend.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/rooste...s-hooker/7f0a97fb-ab64-4a91-9bd6-51eebca70691

OUR PRAYERS MAY FINALLY BE ANSWERED

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This what you say killing two birds with one stone.

I am sure this is fake news but.

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Roosters considering bid for Michael Lichaa after long-term injury to Jake Friend

By The Mole
11 hours ago
The Roosters are considering signing out-of-favour Bulldogs hooker Michael Lichaa following the long-term injury to Jake Friend.

The 25-year-old Lebanese international was dropped by Bulldogs coach Dean Pay last weekend, replaced by former Shark Nu Brown.

The Roosters will be without Friend for up to four months with a bicep tear.

Regular back-rower Victor Radley has been filling in at hooker in Friend’s absence in recent weeks.

The Bulldogs are believed to be prepared to let Lichaa go if the two clubs can come up with an agreement.
Lichaa has been at the Bulldogs since 2015 after making his debut for his junior club Cronulla the previous year.

He responded well to being dropped to NSW Cup, running nearly 150 metres and scoring a try last weekend.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/rooste...s-hooker/7f0a97fb-ab64-4a91-9bd6-51eebca70691

OUR PRAYERS MAY FINALLY BE ANSWERED
Make the deal Dogs. I’ll even put my hand up to pay his salary

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Btw if anyone watched Canterbury cup on weekend , he had a brilliant game. Relax not sticking up for him. Just saying that's all

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seeing those stats makes me hate Lichaa more.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Friend is out for like 3 months so I gather they want another hooker, don't think they're keen on keeping Radley there much longer.
There got craig garvey. Even he is better than licha nabs surely. Young lam is a good footballer, id put him in there before licha. In fact if mitchell stays at roosters and moves to 6. Id steal lam to play in the halves here.

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
10 seconds to go..!
It’s wide open on the left for keary and Mitchell, there screaming for the ball...

oh wait Lichaa goes to the right.. wow he’s so slow to pass he dummies to no one and goes himself.. held up!
or was that double movement.. penalty.

And that’s the grand final...!

Heart breaking loss for the Roosters,

oh look at there fuck head supporters crying.. Freddy and Gus are crying like little bitches aswell and the crowd continues to boooo slater trying to do interviews on the field and that bitch has started crying too..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The following hookers are off contract in 2019 (according to Zero Tackle), and would potentially be available for immediate/June 30 transfer to Roosters (if uninjured):
Mitch Rein (29)
Issac Luke (31 - and injured)
Ben Hampton (27)

Billy Walters (25)
Kaysa Pritchard (25)

Michael Lichaa (25)
Billy Brittain (24)
Jazz Tevaga (23)
Kawl Lawton (23)
Zac Woolford (22)
Wayde Egan (22)
Jacob Liddle (22)
Harry Grant (21)
Manase Fainu (20)

Bold above = older than Lichaa
Italic above = same age (roughly)
*Left out Brailey brother and Robson*

You'd think whoever they decide to bring over, will eventually replace Jake Friend longterm (29 and only signed till end of 2020).

So why would they bother with Lichaa, when that entire list above are better than him?

Of the above I reckon Roosters would make a serious play for: Fainu, Liddle, Egan, Lawton, Woolford.

They'll throw the bank at them and offer a starting spot for 2019 whilst Friend is injured, then when Friend is back bench spot until he retires. That'll give whoever they sign 12 months with Jake Friend under their wing.

If anyone I'd say Fainu, Egan or Woolford would jump at the chance as all are stuck behind others at their respective clubs.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Freddie thinks lichha is shit id say hed txt robbo and say no no no

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I think he is a pretty weak willed individual. He has some skills but isn't a 'smart' player.

last 3 games he was under Des he no longer cared what Des said so started playing freely and running well.

following year he was saying he was looking forward to playing what was in front of him as Pay had given him the ok to run when he felt he had the opportunity.

His decision making on when to run and when to pass was awful. he would run when we had overlaps or backline set. or the team had no idea what he was doing and therefore no support when he ran.

Pay had to put the shackles back on, it's been downhill since. I think playing in NSW Cup it was about him being free again. seems he crumbles under expectation.. Not the kind of player you want touching the ball more than any other.