Other News Source LICHAA Rumours consolidated thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he does go there I don't think we have to worry too much about him turning into Damien Cook. Lichaa is rubbish and he's been given more opportunity and time than he's deserved. He should be thankful another club would even consider him.
It’s unlikely but he could turn it around at another club but it’s kind of irrelevant because he’s not going to change at the Bulldogs. It could be coaching, lack of confidence or just not having the talent but he’s had enough chances here and he’s not going to be the hooker we need moving forward. He could get to the Roosters and it all clicks good luck to him I’ll just be happy he’s gone.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s unlikely but he could turn it around at another club but it’s kind of irrelevant because he’s not going to change at the Bulldogs. It could be coaching, lack of confidence or just not having the talent but he’s had enough chances here and he’s not going to be the hooker we need moving forward. He could get to the Roosters and it all clicks good luck to him I’ll just be happy he’s gone.
I highly doubt it. With another player, for sure but not him. I can't see him learning how to throw a pass off the ground and not do a 360 before throwing a hospital pass to a prop all of a sudden!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
This will do me. He can’t even make the Bulldogs starting side. I know most Dogs fans will be doing cartwheels at the thought of him leaving but I can tell you.....Roosters fans are bemused.
His not as bad as you think, he played well during World Cup

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt it. With another player, for sure but not him. I can't see him learning how to throw a pass off the ground and not do a 360 before throwing a hospital pass to a prop all of a sudden!
I’m not saying it’s likely to happen and probably won’t but I wouldn’t write it off completely. Robinson blowing smoke up his ass and Cronk,Keary and Tedesco could wallpaper up enough of his cracks to make it work.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Roosters dont need a creative half..just someone that can provide decent service. Defensively he goes ok so thats prob why they are interested given how cheap they could get him.

jouannet

Waterboy
Reaction score
Apparently the roosters want lichaa to fill in for jake friend, please hurry up and sign him!!!!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol be smart and release him for his full contract and maybe a trade for Mitch? lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently the roosters want lichaa to fill in for jake friend, please hurry up and sign him!!!!
After the game Lichaa had on the weekend it really makes you wonder WTF is wrong with this kid... Once he hits NRL level he goes back into his shell the turtle.

jouannet

Waterboy
Reaction score
Would be great if we got Manu for him

Would be decent to get Aubusson for him too

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d rather pay him out than help the chooks in anyway lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lichaa of our books suits me. I get he’s cheap no doubt but if we could honestly get a sniff of raimen or any decent centre fucking go for it

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m not saying it’s likely to happen and probably won’t but I wouldn’t write it off completely. Robinson blowing smoke up his ass and Cronk,Keary and Tedesco could wallpaper up enough of his cracks to make it work.
Haha. With Lichaa it would require more of a demolition and then selling anything that you could salvage at a scrap yard.

Could you imagine how pissed Cronk and Keary would be getting the service that Lichaa provides? Even if he ends up there, I can't see him playing first grade unless Radley gets injured.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha. With Lichaa it would require more of a demolition and then selling anything that you could salvage at a scrap yard.

Could you imagine how pissed Cronk and Keary would be getting the service that Lichaa provides? Even if he ends up there, I can't see him playing first grade
unless Radley gets injured.
Yeah Cronk and Keary will know all about it!
I think they want Radley at lock so that’s why they are looking for another hooker.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah Cronk and Keary will know all about it!
I think they want Radley at lock so that’s why they are looking for another hooker.
Maybe you're right. To be honest I don't know why Butcher isn't starting lock for them. He's wasting away on the bench and is a great young player.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
After the game Lichaa had on the weekend it really makes you wonder WTF is wrong with this kid... Once he hits NRL level he goes back into his shell the turtle.
Lazy markers and slower line speed in nsw cup. Helps our pack generally always lays a solid platform at that level.