Lichaa lets loose in search of fresh start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Very confusing. Does Des underestimate how much his way creates blind loyalty and defies a player's talent? Does Do players realise that Des would not stop them playing what is in front of them but wanted a structure to help us stay on course? It seems Des is too busy looking at statistics and how players are responding and not responding to his intentions as well as instructions. Des has failed the players and the Club by trying to hard and choking the spirit out of the players. Des can't stay at the Dogs when players only play better because they are not wanted. How fucked up is that?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You seem to be the biggest loudmouth "****" on this forum STFU , everyone is allowed an opinion , fuck knows we read yours every 2nd post on every fuckin thread , lichaa is a spud full stop.
I had to hit my show ignored content button to see who you were replying to there. I got sick of reading 200 gotenks posts in the average thread of 300 posts. The kennel is much more pleasant if you put gotenks on ignore westbeast.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think you are being a bit harsh Dude!!
It sounds like i am, but in all honesty its a true statement. When you see what else is available and what we have, we have the short end of the stick.

Manlys fullback Tommy Turbo did a chip n chase to himself in last few mins to get manly back in the game. Its skills like that, that make a difference. If Hoppa was FB for manly no way in the world could he do that. And manly would have lost. Just 1 example...

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If you analyse our game plan our middle forwards are not sharp, get dominated in the tackle hence slow play the balls; it makes it difficult to make 15mtrs out of dummy half with the defence set. On top of that our middle forwards have been slow, make poor contact in defence & have no lateral movement- who cleans up? Lichaa =45+ tackles per game.
Let's be objective Lichaa has shown on the last 2 weeks how good he is.
Let's remember before season's start Des said he tweaked the attack?
Well this is the scenario:-
1) Des & his staff are very poor teachers/mentors (plausible)
2)all our playing group are thick as brick & dumb as dog shit(unlikely)
Or
After 24 rounds of structure & playing for stats, the collective playing group have said "fuck this- let's play to our ability & what's in front of us"
I guess a lot of that could be true, but it is also true that the past couple of weeks we haven't treated the ball like it was a hand grenade and so have had at least a 50/50 share in the first 20 mins. That means we haven't been gassed in attack and have been able to do a bit more. That said, we are playing with a lot more speed than we have for a long time and it shows in catching the defence out.

Status
Not open for further replies.