Lichaa lets loose in search of fresh start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still can't pass..

And just a point about his running..yep it's been great..and Des has restricted his natural game..but you know..honestly..the defending teams wouldn't have expected him to run..hence the freedom he found.. I'll reserve my judgment on his attacking quality once he faces a defence aware of his running..how he negates this..will be vey interesting..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
These last two weeks should be a slap in the face of hasler supporters.

• The change in game play
  • Lichaa coming out and saying he's playing his own game and having a MOM performance vs Titans
  • Reynolds being asked on the Sunday footy show if the tactics have changed and REynolds avoiding answering the question suggest the boys are just playing footy and have dumped desball
How much clearer does it have to be and yet some still have their heads in the sand
It's clear as day. Haslers systems were overstructured and he overcoached the team with bs stats and a shitty gameplan. I don't see how people can say "well player x should of done this"...mate they can't fucking do it with the Desball.

People think 1 player can just decide to run out and all of a sudden the rest of the team would just break structure and be in support? Na not happening with our systems and Des.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's clear as day. Haslers systems were overstructured and he overcoached the team with bs stats and a shitty gameplan. I don't see how people can say "well player x should of done this"...mate they can't fucking do it with the Desball.

People think 1 player can just decide to run out and all of a sudden the rest of the team would just break structure and be in support? Na not happening with our systems and Des.
LOL

I remember RFM last season when he came into first grade, he had his arm free looking for an offload and there was NO ONE supporting him, they were all flat footed well behind him.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Notice how the Hasler supporters stand out in this thread? Hahaha.
Hahaha... Bloody pathetic! If it was their child playing under Hitler, they would have told him to fuck off a long time ago! Lichaa needs to look after himself and his doing the right thing! I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one leading the fuck statman, let's have fun!

Last edited:

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's even worse, Des sacks you if you break from game plan. Some say ennis and Pritchard got the flick for questioning tactics.

Perhaps more tangible evidence is when cook got hooked after 2 mins! Cause he ran the ball!!!

What's worse is lichaa has stuck to des' shitty structure and still got the sack!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There is no denying that Lichaa owes a big thank you for Des for giving him a massive opportunity and placing 3 years worth of trust in him as a successor of Michael Ennis. Des Hasler continuously backed and supported Lichaa even though the media and fans kept criticising him. Just because Des has finally given up on Lichaa, Lichaa is serving a massive attitude. He is acting like a sore loser in my opinion. He is someone that cannot handle criticism and thinks he can fool people about his ability by blaming Des. Well i have a message for you Lichaa, You are not fooling me. You are making excuses about your own game by taking advantage of what the media has to say about Hasler. I find it absolutely horse shit that Des said to Lichaa i want you to tackle ONLY and never occasionally go for quick runs from Dummy half. I find this nonsensical. Also, even if Hasler said that 'structure A' will work it does not mean that a player should strictly adhere to this for 3 bloody years and never play outside this. Any normal player would play instinctively even if there is a set structure. No excuses Lichaa. Stop blaming it on Des.
I also find it disgusting that Lichaa is saying this about Des- a guy he is supposed to thank for placing trust and belief in him. This is not the way to thank someone Lichaa. Fix your attitude, stop blaming des and start accepting responsibility for your own game.
Why don't you open your eyes. Hasler DID NOT LET LICHAA PLAY HIS GAME. You want to know why he's ordinary? Look no further than the coach.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some say ennis and Pritchard got the flick for questioning tactics.
Ennis and Reynolds got told off for practising set plays without des approval

Pritchard would never answer des phone calls

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Why don't you open your eyes. Hasler DID NOT LET LICHAA PLAY HIS GAME. You want to know why he's ordinary? Look no further than the coach.
Exactly this the poor guy has to be fighting his natural instinct at every play to play Desball. No wonder the guy has looked constantly undecided. We had a potential great hooker we just didn't know it due to the shit coach.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha... Bloody pathetic! If it was their child playing under Hitler, they would have told him to fuck off a long time ago!

I find this so funny, considering the rumours going around where Des was apparently told to get fucked

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He needs to work on his service of that there is no doubt,but under the right coach and staff it should be a reasonably easy fix, I wish lichaa all the best and i hope he continues to make des look like the fucking fool he is.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Notice how previously he'd go on runs from dummy half and look lost because he was looking for a pass, whereas now he just darts from dummy half and gets tackled for a quick play the ball?

Well that's desball, demanding that the hooker never get tackled.
Desball defies common sense. Desball is a perfect example of the stupidity of bureaucracy.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He needs to work on his service of that there is no doubt,but under the right coach and staff it should be a reasonably easy fix, I wish lichaa all the best and i hope he continues to make des look like the fucking fool he is.
I'd love to hear what the nose whistler has to say about Lichaas running game and man of the match performance.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's even worse, Des sacks you if you break from game plan. Some say ennis and Pritchard got the flick for questioning tactics.

Perhaps more tangible evidence is when cook got hooked after 2 mins! Cause he ran the ball!!!

What's worse is lichaa has stuck to des' shitty structure and still got the sack!
Exactly! Des is a prick

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There is no argument here. The two hookers that have left our club under Hasler (Ennis and Cook) have both improved. They are allowed to play the way Lichaa has the last couple of weeks.

The fact that Lichaa has only run since it was official that the club were releasing him proves beyond doubt that Hasler has in fact curtailed that part of his game. He was a running hooker before he came here and is a running hooker after he leaves. Ennis never run for us also. For some reason that imbecile Hasler refuses to allow the hooker to run. Anyone who defends Hasler on the Lichaa issue doesn't know anything about football.

Lichaa still has some things to learn. He definately needs to get rid of the ball quicker from dummy half. His defense is good. His pace is not express but Cameron Smith proves you don't need to be that quick to be good at the position.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd love to hear what the nose whistler has to say about Lichaas running game and man of the match performance.
Probably gave him a spray for running the ball and settling up try's instead of sticking to the game plan

Status
Not open for further replies.