1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

News Lichaa and mbye on NRL 360

Discussion in 'Bulldogs Discussion' started by beastwood89, Feb 6, 2018.

1. _G-Dog_

_G-Dog_ Immortal

Or maybe what he says is the truth and the players are genuinely happy with the current board and direction of the club

• Like Like x 2
  2. Trafford10

Trafford10 Kennel Enthusiast Gilded

What is going on with Lichaa's shirt.
    He seems to have it over the back of the chair?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Steve M

Steve M Participant

I stated the fact that what he thinks won’t count. He’s not a member...can’t vote.

4. EB18

EB18 Forum Regular

Do you agree that what the players want matters?

5. Doggfather192

Doggfather192 Forum Regular

Never knew but Mbye is really well spoken

6. SecretLifeOfPetsTheMovie

SecretLifeOfPetsTheMovie Kennel Enthusiast

Won’t count if we are talking strictly about votes. But his opinion has power and will influence votes.

7. Gareth

Gareth Heavy Metal Mod Staff Member Gilded

Thanks for this. I terminated Foxtel last year and I am still undecided about getting it again.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The Eye

The Eye Kennel Enthusiast

What the player's think does matter mate. they are the ones on the field under pressure not Ray Dib or Chris Anderson.

Players also care about about current Trainer's and other personnel involved at the club that have been told that their service will no longer be needed if the rival ticket comes into power due to their support of the current board.

My main concern is this year and our player's being focused on the year ahead.. not on the shit fight thats going to erupt in a few weeks time.

• Like Like x 2
  9. dogwhisperer

dogwhisperer Participant

Don't worry about, it's clear Steve made a dumb comment and is trying to justify what he said in order to avoid embarrassment. lol

• Like Like x 2
  10. Steve M

Steve M Participant

No I didn’t make a dumb comment. He can’t vote.
    He really should stick to goal kicking practice

11. Gotenks

Gotenks Immortal Gilded

True, he should totally be out practicing goal kicking 24/7 instead of representing the club and fulfilling his media responsibilities.

• Like Like x 2
  12. EB18

EB18 Forum Regular

Give it up mate you have just been owned. Accept you have mad a dumb comment and move on.

• Like Like x 1
  13. The Eye

Settle down champ

14. The Eye

Hey next time keep in mind they allow you to put your account on hold.. i dont watch fox at all expect for when the games are on so it was a good option for me.
    They charge you 5 bucks a month which isnt so bad..

15. Gareth

I only had Foxtel Now, so I think that does not apply.

I had sooooo many issues with it (running it on a computer using web browser which is connected to my tv). For a while it would just freeze intermittently, then that issue went away and it would start going out of sync ALL the time. I would have to refresh the browser to fix it only to have it happen again within a minute or two. I was so happy to cancel as Foxtel just ignored me on their twitter and support forum.

I am going to look into a way of getting the NRL channels illegally before I consider trying Foxtel Now again. I see that they have a Foxtel Now box for $99 which might circumvent the issues I had... But I am loathe to give that company money.

Before you suggest, I cannot get Foxtel through an IQ box due to how my complex is wired (the installer said that IQ needs a return path and none of our townhouses have this) and then when he attempted to get the non IQ box working, there was some kind of electrical fault in the complex which broke that. I am a renter so I just gave up.

16. The Eye

fuck that... sounds like the pub is the way to go when they play away.

Foxgo and Now are dog shit.. I wouldnt even bother with it.

Its also delayed by a few seconds.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Gareth

Foxtel Go was really shit. It used this dodgy app you installed on your device, and it was not in HD.

Foxtel Now started out quite promising, full HD and web browser based. So I was really excited when it launched and marvelled at the massive increase in picture quality. The fact you didn't need to install anything and could cancel at anytime appealed to me as well. It is just a shame that it is/was a buggy piece of shit. The problem was obviously not impacting everyone, as the forums weren't flooded with the same issue. I did have one other person say they had the same problem... it was annoying though because Netflix works flawlessly and it is a web based streaming product.

I don't mind the slight delay to be honest, that is just something that you have to live with when using any kind of streaming platform. The delay was better than what EPL fans endure on Optus Fetch.

If I can't find another solution I will bite the bullet and give it another go, I might see if I can scam a 2 week free trial. The pub is all well and good but I really enjoy watching NRL 360 and the like and that isn't something I can go to the pub for.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mr Invisible

Mr Invisible Super Mod Staff Member Premium Member Gilded

Foxtel Go is awesome :) ... we run it on a few computers uptairs and down (as we don't have FTA). Running off Fibre to the Home.

That's on Windows 7, and Windows 8.1.

If you know someone with Foxtel it's FREE :D

Sure it's not Full HD (tops out at 720), but it's good enough.

Foxtel Now might be HD, but it's not worth the cost difference over $0.

19. AucklandDog

AucklandDog Participant

Those wankers at Foxtel have a no-lock in contract deal now for $39 a month, which includes Entertainment and Sport all in HD.

You get the IQ3 box for nothing and its a $100 installation fee which runs off satellite and not cable. Might work for you to get them to put the dish up and all they do is connect the dish to the box

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mr Invisible

Mr Invisible Super Mod Staff Member Premium Member Gilded

Fuck that's a good deal....

They are doing it via satellite now (new installs), because the cable network was co-owned with Telstra, and is now fully owned by NBNCo and being phased out for anything but internet.

I hear satellite is buggy as all fuck though.

Not sure why they just don't stream it over NBN.