Lewis to Lock?

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats nearly as funny/stupid as Foran to Hooker why cant people on tk be satisfied to let our players remain in their own position. They won,t perform any better in someone elses spot.
Moses was a better fullback than he was a half or hooker

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
OP must be on the Proper No.Twelve

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No thanks, we’re stacked in the forwards and you want to turn our best half into a lock? Foran won’t last the season so we’re going to need Lewis in the halves as much as possible.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Domestos is not green cordial. Please don’t confuse them

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The best five eight we have found in a decade should play 5/8.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kid isn’t a strong ball runner (taking hit ups) when most locks these days are prop forwards the guy wouldn’t last a few seasons before having the body of Foran.

Kid has lots of time with the ball in hand. Last thing you do with that talent is make him a ball runner. He might be a decent hooker or maybe a centre. Definitely won’t be a top of the line half but miles ahead of what we have. Would make a decent side kick to an establish and controlling half.

Hopefully he can kick on next season and build in confidence and experience because if JMK is our only other option then we are fucked.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who says he won't be a top of the line half? A few games in he was leading the team to victories over top 8 teams.. time will tell.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who says he won't be a top of the line half? A few games in he was leading the team to victories over top 8 teams.. time will tell.
He certainly has a few chinks to his game that he needs to work on. He doesn’t really have a running game and I’m not sure he has the pace to ever become a running threat. His ball playing is ok without being exceptional but this can be developed. The rest of his game is more then enough to be a long term half. His kicking game, temperament, defence and game management are excellent for a young half.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry OP not a lot of love for your suggestion. Only 5 more months until we can talk about NRL games again....

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t agree BUT it’s not as silly as people are making it out to be..

Travis norton wasn’t a batterimg ram

Neither was dymock

Trialing players in different positions is not bad we could unearth something special.

But I think he needs to stay at 6 problem is I think Foran is a 6 too.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This shits funny
I needed a good laugh
TY

Reactions: mez

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
These threads just get worse and worse :confounded: Welcome to the off season!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Crazy idea but most of the stuff I’m reading here on The Kennel is all worried about our attack. Have Lewis roaming lock and have more attacking options...Thoughts?
Only If Coggar and Wakeman fire in a few years...