Lewis to Lock?

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Crazy idea but most of the stuff I’m reading here on The Kennel is all worried about our attack. Have Lewis roaming lock and have more attacking options...Thoughts?

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Crazy idea but most of the stuff I’m reading here on The Kennel is all worried about our attack. Have Lewis roaming lock and have more attacking options...Thoughts?
Cogger and Foran but then Lewis can be roaming to either side of attack and he can tackle...just a crazy thought but hey what have we got to lose?

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
were already struggling to find a spot for all of our quality 2nd rowers to fit, lock will be taken up by jackson, RFM or martin before lewis gets close

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
He could become a 6/13 a few years down the track but he would need more weight on him. Wally was a big body five-eighth or lock type player.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have good options at lock and fuck all in the halves so that’s a no from me dawg

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd be happy if Lewis has a similar career trajectory to uncle wally and ends up playing lock, winning grand finals, playing SOO and for Australia... but we need him in the halves.

Last edited:

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats nearly as funny/stupid as Foran to Hooker why cant people on tk be satisfied to let our players remain in their own position. They won,t perform any better in someone elses spot.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s almost as bad as playing him at centre.....oh wait a minute

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great idea, let's have him doing all the big hit-ups.
"Use your bulk son, use your bulk!"