Lewis or foran or cogger

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I was in charge of the broncos one of these guys would be a bronco in 20 steering the ship

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Need more than those blokes
But that’s what happens when you sink all your big coin in forwards and not the spine

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There in good shape have some real exciting players, problem is nobody to steer the ship

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Need more than those blokes
But that’s what happens when you sink all your big coin in forwards and not the spine
Milf and Boyd are on big coin though.. lol

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Buy a half and release milford, boyd to fullback

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think they should buy Sezer. Gives them someone who can actually kick the ball.
1. ?
6. Milford (always preferred him at FB, but he's playing like a pussy there so back to 6)
7. Sezer

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they should buy Sezer. Gives them someone who can actually kick the ball.
1. ?
6. Milford (always preferred him at FB, but he's playing like a pussy there so back to 6)
7. Sezer
I thought O’Sullivan was quite decent when he got a chance. If he was partnered with Keary I think that team would look way more dangerous

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I thought O’Sullivan was quite decent when he got a chance. If he was partnered with Keary I think that team would look way more dangerous
O'Sullivan showed promise before joining the Broncos, perplexing it took Seibold so long to play him, I just assume he doesn't rate him

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I doubt it'd happen or that they rate Lewis or Cogger, or at least think they could be the fix. In theory play style wise O'Sullivan should be able to do a job for them, but he didn't look too good for them in the few games he had and has had injury issues. Even if they wanted to not really any marquee Halfbacks going around. Theoretically if they did take 1 of our Halves I think they should take Cogger. They just need an organiser that has a good kicking game. Seibold's meant to be a structured coach, not sure how you can do that with a Fullback and Hooker playing the the Halves.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t care what they do or don’t do lol.. as long as we can snatch Fifita :tearsofjoy:

it’s not the bulldogs so give a fuck factor a big ZERO+++ lol

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are we even contemplating helping the Broncos? That mess will continue into next season by the looks of it. It’s hard to win a comp playing a fullback and hooker in the halves

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I wouldn't take Boyd even if they offered him for free. I kept an eye on him yesterday until I turned it off and he is truly taking the piss.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broncos dont think peripheral players or over the hill players they think the best in position

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy a half and release milford, boyd to fullback
Did you watch any of their games this year?
Boyd was an abomination at fullback and hasnt been any better in the halves.
He is digging his heels in but he would be the one I would be pushing out the door.