Lewis needs to retire immediately

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to b a fan of Lewis,but he is so far out of his depth,it’s sad,in fact I think he’s actually getting worse,he and okunbor cost us 4 tries tonight,I don’t know how the club deals with him maybe offer him to the tigers or someone on a swap deal,can’t have another year of this guy
You just pay out his contract and tell him to go.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terrible game tonight. In the 2 weeks prior I thought he was showing signs of keeping it simple. Passes where sticking. Kicks finding open spaces on occasions. Engaging the line a little better. Tonight was totally opposite. Or should I say vintage Lachlan Lewis. For a halback he tries to show he has time in the plays he does but I feel it looks all premeditated no matter what the circumstance.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
What game were you guys watching?
Some handling errors sure, but otherwise a great game

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Unless Lewis is creating try after try you guys are knocking him.
He puts in effort, has a go, and has some serious presence.

He just needs to iron out a few things in his game. He's as good as any kid level half in the comp. just looks bad because everyone around him not doing much.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
What game were you guys watching?
Some handling errors sure, but otherwise a great game
The errors are what most are basing their assessments on. Makes too many.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The errors are what most are basing their assessments on. Makes too many.
I think they are easily stamped out personally.

If he is still doing that by round ten next year I'll concede defeat on the basis that a project that takes too long is not worth it even if the end result is good. I think he can be special though

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis has played over 30 games of first grade and I can count on 1 hand his good ones. He doesn’t look any different to his rookie season. There’s nothing left to develop. It was time to move on from him mid 2019 yet we persisted. Poor Jack Cogger left Newcastle for an opportunity from a worse club at the time and still can’t get a run.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to b a fan of Lewis,but he is so far out of his depth,it’s sad,in fact I think he’s actually getting worse,he and okunbor cost us 4 tries tonight,I don’t know how the club deals with him maybe offer him to the tigers or someone on a swap deal,can’t have another year of this guy
I don't see how okunbur cost us tries.. he was actually one of our best tonight

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see how okunbur cost us tries.. he was actually one of our best tonight
Dropped ball from kick,manly score 3 tackles later,took a hit up looses the ball,gives manly possession,a six again and they score under the post,he will be an asset for us,if he can clean up his game,he took some good hit ups,maybe with a decent coach,he will b a better deal player.