Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
A lovely and humble young man
Don’t know where he will fit in with cogger and Foran .. he can play centre too

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis was the one good thing to come out of this year in my opinion. Without him we easily get the spoon.

We haven’t had a half that could dictate a game with their kicking since Kimmorley in 2010. I just pray we don’t stuff this up and let him get home sick to the broncos or some bullshit when his contracts up (assuming he keeps his form).

Part of me feels that’s where it’ll head if he leads us to a top 8 position next year.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis was the one good thing to come out of this year in my opinion. Without him we easily get the spoon.

We haven’t had a half that could dictate a game with their kicking since Kimmorley in 2010. I just pray we don’t stuff this up and let him get home sick to the broncos or some bullshit when his contracts up (assuming he keeps his form).

Part of me feels that’s where it’ll head if he leads us to a top 8 position next year.
Martin too

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love this thread.. could talk about The Prince all day. What a breath off fresh air he was this year compared to all the garbage we went through. When I joined TK April this year he was my first two threads on here saying he was ready for 1st Grade. Had plenty saying he wasn’t ready but many more saying he was. I’ve said before Lewis will be our Champion and can’t wait to see what he does for us next year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A lovely and humble young man
Don’t know where he will fit in with cogger and Foran .. he can play centre too
Yeah I don't think he has to worry about either.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love this thread.. could talk about The Prince all day. What a breath off fresh air he was this year compared to all the garbage we went through. When I joined TK April this year he was my first two threads on here saying he was ready for 1st Grade. Had plenty saying he wasn’t ready but many more saying he was. I’ve said before Lewis will be our Champion and can’t wait to see what he does for us next year.
You fit right in with those “I told you so” posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.