Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No .. I'm sick of handing out contracts based off of one or 2 games..

I'd rather look at other avenues .. he's tried, tested and is a fail in my opinion..
he had 1 run on the weekend, zero line breaks, zero line break assists , zero try assists. individual try, sign him for 5 years

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
he had 1 run on the weekend, zero line breaks, zero line break assists , zero try assists. individual try, sign him for 5 years
By his standards it was a good game.. he has set a very low bar..

People in here still trying to justify their initial jizz fests over lewis.. he is a below average footballer..that's it..

It is a shame because he has plenty of self belief and busts his gut most of the time.. if some of our other players with better attributes had those ethics they'd be world beaters..

TrioBench 1995

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have never seen someone who has as little skill
And ability as this player with the ball in the hand. He is yet to complete a single pass kick or play that would even be graded a 2 out of 10 in two years. Every single moment he holds the football in hand is pure purgatory. The longer we preserve with this muppet the longer this club sits in the bottom 8.
You talk shit

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By his standards it was a good game.. he has set a very low bar..

People in here still trying to justify their initial jizz fests over lewis.. he is a below average footballer..that's it..

It is a shame because he has plenty of self belief and busts his gut most of the time.. if some of our other players with better attributes had those ethics they'd be world beaters..
I see it as a case of who wold be better for us depth wise, Lewis or Flanno.
My personal opinion is that, Lewis has a much better kicking game, and is a much better defender., some people underestimate the value of a long kicking game.
If Flanno had been playing instead of Lewis we would have lost by a lot more against the rotters.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
My personal opinion is that, Lewis has a much better kicking game, and is a much better defender., some people underestimate the value of a long kicking game.
If Flanno had been playing instead of Lewis we would have lost by a lot more against the rotters.
Best case scenario is you walk them both to the front door and say thanks for coming...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally we can agree on something. Extend Lewis, just extend him cheaply

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He offers a style that’s very hard to find elsewhere
I can’t see what harm a 120k deal for two years will do.
He could play anywhere in the backline

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Word.
also remember that flanno could only play half and hooker but Lewis could cover everywhere so better for depth

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LMFAO

Interestingg
Mackdoggies
Spoonman84
Moedogg
xreedmatic
boggie23
bradtalo
Rothanaa
liljohny
Howie B
Cappuccino
Haddaway
Cosmo24
MoNkEy
Noeasyday
TABOO
c-b-b
bulldogsmyte
Family Guy
Haddaway
Raikkonen
Cujo
Some very astute judges in that list

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis always plays until exhaustion. I would rather watch 17 lewis's across the paddock trying hard in our colors than some of the miserable flakes we currently have in our squad that have already clocked off & don't intend doing shit until their contract ends.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BULLDOGS PLAYMAKER ON THE OUTER
Lachlan Lewis played his best game in first grade against the Roosters last weekend, scoring two first-half tries to keep the battling Bulldogs in the contest.

But I'm hearing that Lewis, who was only a late inclusion in the team, is unlikely to be retained by the Bulldogs as coach Trent Barrett attempts to give his team a total makeover.

Barrett has signed two fine playmakers in Matt Dufty and Matt Burton, and also has Jake Averillo, Brandon Wakeham and Kyle Flanagan on the books for next season.

Lewis has yet to be offered a deal for 2022 - a clear sign that the Bulldogs consider him surplus to requirements for next season.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lachlan Lewis played his best game in first grade against the Roosters last weekend, scoring two first-half tries to keep the battling Bulldogs in the contest.

But I'm hearing that Lewis, who was only a late inclusion in the team, is unlikely to be retained by the Bulldogs as coach Trent Barrett attempts to give his team a total makeover.

Barrett has signed two fine playmakers in Matt Dufty and Matt Burton, and also has Jake Averillo, Brandon Wakeham and Kyle Flanagan on the books for next season.

Lewis has yet to be offered a deal for 2022 - a clear sign that the Bulldogs consider him surplus to requirements for next season.
TBAZ
Just when i think hes cooked he brings me back in

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Hopefully he can find a gig in England or QLD where his skillset is much more suited. Unfortunately relying on effort doesn't cut it in the NRL these days.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully he can find a gig in England or QLD where his skillset is much more suited. Unfortunately relying on effort doesn't cut it in the NRL these days.
I was just about to write the same sort of thing.
He brings a lot of effort and a good attitude, but at best a depth player in a weak club's top 30.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha I just seen this all over Facebook fuck it made me laugh how many delusional supporters we have saying keep him and the others saying he would make a great ball playing lock fmd he will be lucky to get another gig in 1st grade maybe as a back up some where but he isn't a 1st grade standard player

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I can see the stance on Lewis atm.
But I ask yall
What happens if flanno leaves or is moved on befrie then?
Surely worth a min deal ?