Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a fool charging out of the line, you're a halfback mate. You're not there to put on big hits, you're there to steer the team around and help us score points.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I do not wish injury or head knocks upon anyone but I was very fortunate to get a bonus game without watching Lewis play.

Good weekend overall

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Op has gota be the fuckwit on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand he has his faults, but I’ve never hated on the guy like others do.

To be honest, I’d prefer him in the squad over Flanagan.

If we don’t get an experienced half in next year I don’t mind us going in with a combo of

6. Burton
7. Averillo
B/U BBO and Lewis.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He deserves another contract, he can go alright as a reggie and backup for first team. Looking at the nightmare issues the Chooks have had this season, you kinda want 4 or 5 halves in your squad.

If he doesn't get a new contract with us, he should get picked up elsewhere. Not worth much more than minimum, but he has stuff that you can't train into a player, heart and effort.

The chip and chase tonight looked ugly as sin, but was also a thing of beauty. Reminded me of that kick he did end of 2019 season when we beat Bonkos for Meaney to score on the wing, looked as ackward as a giraffe trying to ride a bike, but it worked.

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With Burton coming, i think Lewis would be a good partner for him.
They should re sign him.

In the limited opportunities he’s had this year he has been solid.

Tonight’s effort from him was great.

Now, if the expert attack coach can give him some tips, he might actually improve ‍♂

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, some of you people. Is it any suprise that Jake barely got on the ball in key positions the SAME night Lewis returned to the side?

He's an effort player, one of the best in the game but unfortunately he has no where near the amount of skill to match his ego and the game just always seems to gravitate towards him. We've seen this for years and we need to move on.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They should re sign him.

In the limited opportunities he’s had this year he has been solid.

Tonight’s effort from him was great.

Now, if the expert attack coach can give him some tips, he might actually improve ‍♂
He needs to back himself more and attack the line more. He would be good to re-sign.