Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

KRDG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Seems to be a very likeable new poster here on TK, will make friends very quickly...
My motivation for joining was mainly the parlous state of our club; we are in chaos. I’m calling a spade a spade

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
My motivation for joining was mainly the parlous state of our club; we are in chaos. I’m calling a spade a spade
Loving the straight talking energy you’ve brought to the forum so far mate, keep it up.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats all good, but everyone is a supporter in here and is concerned about where we are at. Calling a spade a spade doesn’t mean you need attack anyone that differs in opinion. Opinions are like assholes, we all have one, but hopefully for all of us today our Dogs draw a line in the sand and have a dig.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That 5 minutes Lewis played was still better than the 80 last week from Averillo.
I think the takeaway should be
Reserve grader apparently known for his defence knocked out within 5mins after a poor attempt at tackling leaving the team down a man

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think some people need to watch the last game against rabbits we got up 20 then he got injured

Just a bunch of haters hahah, talking shit

Lewy should go and get the spoon form brizzy and give it to the kennel? hahaha

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Lewis is the worst in 125 years. Does that mean flanNO is the worst in 126 years since this thread is a year old now. Kyle is Fucken rubbish

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Lewis is the worst in 125 years. Does that mean flanNO is the worst in 126 years since this thread is a year old now. Kyle is Fucken rubbish
Beat me to it...

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Think some people need to watch the last game against rabbits we got up 20 then he got injured

Just a bunch of haters hahah, talking shit

Lewy should go and get the spoon form brizzy and give it to the kennel? hahaha
Screenshot_20210402-195149_Chrome.jpg