Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m not sure if I can do this. Another whole 80 minutes of this. Wish I couldn’t watch
Same here I a soooooo over it!!! Too depressing!!! I can't stand the shit any longer!!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's a fucking wanker... His try was rubbish was only scored because Tonomapeias brain stopped working for a second lol. Lewis last play before HT and FT show just how fucking stupid he is. My most hated half to play for us, beats Keating and Joe Williams and Frawley for the gold medal.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's a fucking wanker... His try was rubbish was only scored because Tonomapeias brain stopped working for a second lol. Lewis last play before HT and FT show just how fucking stupid he is. My most hated half to play for us, beats Keating and Joe Williams and Frawley for the gold medal.
Keating and Frawley never had the thought that they were the best half in the club. I’m sure when he is making decisions in game he is think I am Lachlan fucking Lewis. I have immortal blood line.

Guy is caught in his own hype. Sad thing is he had tricked every coach into thinking the same thing. Yet cogger who comes and and plays not bad never gets more then a Game or two. This guy is deadset terminator. He gets shot so many times but just reforms his face and comes back.

When I heard Barrett wanted to work with him my heart sank. Another year of Lewis is another year of the same shit. And I doubt the club will get through another battle for the spoon with many content fans. The board definitely won’t.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Keating and Frawley never had the thought that they were the best half in the club. I’m sure when he is making decisions in game he is think I am Lachlan fucking Lewis. I have immortal blood line.

Guy is caught in his own hype. Sad thing is he had tricked every coach into thinking the same thing. Yet cogger who comes and and plays not bad never gets more then a Game or two. This guy is deadset terminator. He gets shot so many times but just reforms his face and comes back.

When I heard Barrett wanted to work with him my heart sank. Another year of Lewis is another year of the same shit. And I doubt the club will get through another battle for the spoon with many content fans. The board definitely won’t.
Yep hit the nail on the head... Hopefully Barrett works with him 1 week and builds a strong hatred towards him and we never have to see him in the blue and white again lol

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just love the dogs. But on today’s effort, I’m not sure even one of our 17 would make the starting side for 15th Broncos or 14th Cowboys. That was just dreadful today.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would like to see Lewis under Barrett.
Last year the Cleary was dead average and this year he is amazing.
I hope Barrett can improve Lewis because I don't think he has ever had decent coaching or a real opportunity to improve his game.

Also all this dropping players weekly business has lowered the confidence of individual players and the whole team.

• Haha
Reactions: GDR

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I hope Barrett can improve Lewis because I don't think he has ever had decent coaching or a real opportunity to improve his game.

Also all this dropping players weekly business has lowered the confidence of individual players and the whole team.
Are you seriously comparing Lewis to Cleary? I saw some people doing the same last year ffs. Like seriously the skill gap between the two is enormous, no amount for coaching will go anywhere close to closing the gap.

Lewis is a player that tries extremely hard and is always in and around the game, unfortunately he is one of it not the worst skilled halves to play the game. He's also selfish and arrogant and imo has a toxic effect on the side. Lewis has absolutely no business playing in the halves in a side that actually has ambitions of not finishing on the bottom of the ladder.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never mention Lewis & Cleary in the same sentence. Lewis won't improve, he hasn't the brains for it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That last kick with about 1 min to go was some sort of special play. It was our last chance to score so he decides to put in a 4 metre diddly kick straight to the Titans. Game over. Almost any other option would have been better. A high mid-field bomb, long pass out to someone in a better position, but no, he tries to do a little chip and chase for himself and be a hero.
He had been studying Turveys Tuesday Highlights video all week.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dead average?
Lol, he was the winning Origin halfback..
anyone thinking Barrett is gonna turn Lewis into an average half (Chad Townsend perhaps typifies ‘average’ not shit, not Cronk like but gets a job done is is in for a rude awakening)

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you seriously comparing Lewis to Cleary? I saw some people doing the same last year ffs. Like seriously the skill gap between the two is enormous, no amount for coaching will go anywhere close to closing the gap.

Lewis is a player that tries extremely hard and is always in and around the game, unfortunately he is one of it not the worst skilled halves to play the game. He's also selfish and arrogant and imo has a toxic effect on the side. Lewis has absolutely no business playing in the halves in a side that actually has ambitions of not finishing on the bottom of the ladder.
I actually replied straight away when I saw the above post but Beast Mode hit the nail on the head.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dead average?
Lol, he was the winning Origin halfback..
anyone thinking Barrett is gonna turn Lewis into an average half (Chad Townsend perhaps typifies ‘average’ not shit, not Cronk like but gets a job done is is in for a rude awakening)
I actually replied straight away when I saw the above post but Beast Mode hit the nail on the head.

Please guys lewis is the next immortal.

Lewis is Alfie langer, ricky Stuart, Andrew johns, and JT combined!!!!!

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps boof him up and use him as a lock?

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Defensive wise not an issue does some good stuff as a ball player he’s not up to it he would make a solid lock I’d be thinking on that if I was him if he want a long grade career