Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I challenge anyone to show me one decent play from lewis in yesterdays game.. everything he touched turned to shit.... what an absolute shocker... stevie G last week said his rnd of sets had improved from a 3/10 to a 7/10... id love to know what he rated yesterday's performance? 0/10????

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I challenge anyone to show me one decent play from lewis in yesterdays game.. everything he touched turned to shit.... what an absolute shocker... stevie G last week said his rnd of sets had improved from a 3/10 to a 7/10... id love to know what he rated yesterday's performance? 0/10????
He got a try assist yesterday

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FFS bring back the best post option for posts like these

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stupid match review committee, gave him 2 weeks...should’ve been 7

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol sherwin was in the box yesterday should have put him on he would still put it on Lewis..does anyone know if he is in the coaching team or something or just therefor some moral support for this woeful team lol?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol sherwin was in the box yesterday should have put him on he would still put it on Lewis..does anyone know if he is in the coaching team or something or just therefor some moral support for this woeful team lol?
Wasn't he brought in by Pay to help the halves lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wasn't he brought in by Pay to help the halves lol.
He was but he was barely a training and had minimal input...Georgallis looks to have taken him in as an assistant so I assume he is at the club on a full-time basis now. @Big M you know anymore?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He was but he was barely a training and had minimal input...Georgallis looks to have taken him in as an assistant so I assume he is at the club on a full-time basis now. @Big M you know anymore?
This is correct. Pay only had shifty coming in a for one 2 hour session a week.

If hes in the bubble looks like georgeallis has brought him in more permanent