Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The predictable pass he had last year has been replaced by a short pass which was likely forward quite a few times. Other than that he has one kick, the bomb. I can't believe he was more or less guaranteed a halves spot.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
C'mon mate Wakeham was rabbit in the headlights everytime he touched the ball and if anyone tells me he wasn't in first receiver can go to the naughty corner. Until Wakeham gets used to the speed of the NRL Lewis is the man.
Didn’t you say he was top shelf earlier tonight?

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis tackles well and kicks well. But that's it
Neither half did anything in attack
Wakeham didn’t get enough ball hopefully in future games he sees a bit more.we have seen what he can do

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He takes so long and the defence is on top of him as he.kicks usually. No wonder our kick chase is so poor...forwards are standing there waiting for him to kick it.

It's just another example of the stuttering, misfiring attack that can't execute.

Pay should have seen enough by now. Lewis hadn't improved. There is no up side to playing him and only a continuation of an inability to score points.

Nice guy but geez Dean put the team first and bite the bullet.
Apart from bombs I cant see anything in Lewis's game..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On a side note. The more I see Ferguson’s head, the more I want to smash it open like a piñata.
Gutherson and Blake are number one and two piñata for me..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People actually defend the shit **** that's largely responsible for our pathetic attack. We have morons for fans, ridiculous.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
NOT ONE OF LEWIS' CLEARING KICKS FOUND THE TURF FMD

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck he is shocking
Haha 14 disagrees... Surely people aren't that blind to how much he stifles our attack. I was saying all off season if Lewis must be in the side he has to take a back seat in the 6, so many people cried about it. He was pure shit at first reciever in the trials and we got 'meh its just a trial' well here we are in R1 and he presented the same level of shitness. Also its infuriating watching him move towards the line and stop and throw hospital passes to players outside him instead of taking the line on and copping a hit... It's amazing how he relishes the defensive contact but is scared to get tackled himself

A

Alexander the Great

Morons is a understatement. Its the same wankers calling for the boys to be fired for fucking whores
People actually defend the shit **** that's largely responsible for our pathetic attack. We have morons for fans, ridiculous.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis was very average. Three decent touches, and an error that lead to the decisive try is simply not good enough. Wakeham puts in one kick all game it leads to a repeat set, yet we went away from that, very strange.

Scrappy game from both sides though, and at least we weren't flogged

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How many hospital balls did he give.

Poor napa coped it from his hospital balls

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn’t you say he was top shelf earlier tonight?
Yeah he is... But he needs time. He was nervous a f and not ready to run an NRL side... Atleast Lewis can stay there for the full 80 and compete hard t'ill the end.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis needs to beef up .always said he would be a better ball playing lock.
He's got no pace for a half .
Would prefer wakeham,cogger in the halves.
Lewis can go to the bench as he would offer more than holland.
Did holland get a run tonight