Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing has changed my mind from this game. Took advantage of two of the worst marking performances seen this year and made both look 100x harder than it should have been. Showed his true self later in the game with the terrible passes, kicks and those inside balls. 2021 can’t come soon enough, need a proper half

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can anyone legit look themselves in the mirror and not say the two try asisters were not from a terrible Broncos D? The fact everyone rushes in here to clap and celebrate and throw it to the haters shows how much Lewis struggles and isn’t up to it. You have to celebrate every tiny thing that is done well.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone legit look themselves in the mirror and not say the two try asisters were not from a terrible Broncos D? The fact everyone rushes in here to clap and celebrate and throw it to the haters shows how much Lewis struggles and isn’t up to it. You have to celebrate every tiny thing that is done well.
Can you not look in the mirror and say that Lewis' kick to Meaney showed vision and skill? I'm not entirely sold on him yet but he played well tonight despite some blemishes.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can you not look in the mirror and say that Lewis' kick to Meaney showed vision and skill? I'm not entirely sold on him yet but he played well tonight despite some blemishes.
I congratulated him in the game thread for it. The Lewis lovers can’t even admit he makes mistakes

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can we kill this shit thread
I’ve kept my opinion to one thread I’ve made and the game thread which I have rights to comment on. I am not making hundreds of threads like the trolls, there is Zero reason this thread should be killed.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve kept my opinion to one thread I’ve made and the game thread which I have rights to comment on. I am not making hundreds of threads like the trolls, there is Zero reason this thread should be killed.
If you don’t like a player, that’s fine,
Concentrate on the other players

Do you really need a thread just to put shit on a player?

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I congratulated him in the game thread for it. The Lewis lovers can’t even admit he makes mistakes
He definitely made some errors, both in attack and defence, but that was a good play!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you don’t like a player, that’s fine,
Concentrate on the other players

Do you really need a thread just to put shit on a player?
It’s a discussion, he is in probably the most vital position in our team and could potentially be here for ten years so it has to be discussed to the maximum, we have people calling him a future great so this is the other side. It would not be as important for a player like Elliot or Fualolo because we know they won’t be here in 2022

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Of course he makes mistakes and I don’t love him but give credit where it is due. Overall he had a pretty good game.
I just think you’re copping it because your thread title is actually ridiculous

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing has changed my mind from this game. Took advantage of two of the worst marking performances seen this year and made both look 100x harder than it should have been. Showed his true self later in the game with the terrible passes, kicks and those inside balls. 2021 can’t come soon enough, need a proper half
Lol your an embarrassment. I’m sure your a virgin.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis played well today... Yes he has many things to work on but definitely not deserving of this thread that's for sure... People forget that most of the wins we've had came with him in the team...
As far as I'm concerned he should be in the team... Whether or not he should play in the halves is a question for Pay... I'll back him either way...

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know our win loss record with Lewis in the team? Must be above 50% not bad for the worst halfback in history. He ain't perfect but the team just seems to win more often than not when he plays.

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ban the idiot who started this thread from the kennel. Go Lewis.
The person who created is clearly desiring some attention. It's the only reason anyone could come up with such an embarrassing post.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i'll put this lightly. Lewis will not lead us to a premiership