Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Did anyone hear that flog G Alexander commentating when Lewis kicked out on the last!!!

“I can’t believe that kick went out. Lewis can usually kick it on a dime”, he said!!

Are you Fkn serious Brandy!! All Lewis ever does is bomb to outer space and crosses his fingers something happens.

Flogs. Both of them.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Won’t see him for a few weeks now due to suspension, hopefully whoever comes in will step up and we won’t see him again
Guy is either a black cat or Lazaris. Come back from the dead more times then I care to remember. He should play power ball the amount of times he gets picked :p

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have said it since very very early on. Guy is a myth. He can’t even do the basics right (short kicking game, being able to pass, being game aware). Some things can be learnt with experience. But the basics should be there. You can’t build a tower without a solid foundation. Sad thing is. Lewis doesn’t have the game to be an nrl lock let alone a half.

If cogger had the chance to play 30-35 games of consistent nrl (without getting dropped every second game or being named on The bench without stepping on the field) I’m sure he’d show the absolute basics of a half. He’d be able to grubber for a repeat set. Able to run and dummy and beat his man. And be able to hit a player on the chest.

Worrying how wayward Lewis passes are.

Funny that if he does hit someone on the chest the defence is so shocked that we normally score.

Guys time should be up. I’d happily play full freight to send him to the tigers or storm.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Steve Georgallis is worse than Pay

Lewis is a fucking disgusting turd, never could play footy, never will be able to play footy ever. Waste of space...

Montoya is a waste

Tolman is a turd and a waste of space

Napa and Jackson are a waste of space

Meaney might be able to break the line against St Clair comets under 16 team..

Reimis Smith is a waste of space

Dwz is a waste of space

I could keep going, only positive is 7 games to go folks till we are out of our misery..

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone hear that flog G Alexander commentating when Lewis kicked out on the last!!!

“I can’t believe that kick went out. Lewis can usually kick it on a dime”, he said!!

Are you Fkn serious Brandy!! All Lewis ever does is bomb to outer space and crosses his fingers something happens.

Flogs. Both of them.
one good comment brandy made yesterday was he yelled out Tolman you need to start getting out of the way lol

5 years too late!!

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have said it since very very early on. Guy is a myth. He can’t even do the basics right (short kicking game, being able to pass, being game aware). Some things can be learnt with experience. But the basics should be there. You can’t build a tower without a solid foundation. Sad thing is. Lewis doesn’t have the game to be an nrl lock let alone a half.

If cogger had the chance to play 30-35 games of consistent nrl (without getting dropped every second game or being named on The bench without stepping on the field) I’m sure he’d show the absolute basics of a half. He’d be able to grubber for a repeat set. Able to run and dummy and beat his man. And be able to hit a player on the chest.

Worrying how wayward Lewis passes are.

Funny that if he does hit someone on the chest the defence is so shocked that we normally score.

Guys time should be up. I’d happily play full freight to send him to the tigers or storm.
You’re kidding right “wayward passes”?
That first try he hit Addo-Carr straight on the chest.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis is way way to slow especially to have a partner of Foran. You could see he could see what was comming in defence. But his legs couldn’t get him there. He can tackle. But he is way to slow. With Foran there we need a quick half. And we need a annoying as crap half. The greats like Alfie, Johns. They constantly challenge there team mates telling trainers get him off when not keeping up or having a dig. Non of ours do that. With no pace and no leadership our forwards are running there own race. And hence the result. We need a challenging half with pace. Avo has pace. Not sure if he’s ready to challenge the forwards. But Foran needs to step up and take control. Allow Avo to crest opportunity with his pace. And development. If SG is any sort coach he would be able to identify this fundamental