Opinion Lewis is a liability

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Team selection is on Pay.. I would give Lewis time is reserves.. our dud attack is on our spine namely the hooker and halves..

Weve been impotent so something needs to change..

Last edited:

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland is shitting me to tears aswell.... was never a fan of the idea but lewis shuffling to centre could be an option.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JMK isnt going much better either.. i havent seen him spark anything from dummy half ever..

At some point Pay needs to shine the spotlight on our Halves and Hooker and make some decisions for next year.. JMK is 23 years old and has had 32 games in FG a decision needs to be made on him soon by Pay whether he will be our longterm Hooker..

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bloke is a deadset handbrake to our attack, constantly calling the ball down the left edge and starving our right edge of quality ball. The amount of times he took the ball down the left tonight for absolutely no good reason was absolutely ridiculous and showed a severe lack of vision and ability.

It is now getting to the point where he is holding back other players in the team, CHN, Hoppa and Smith are catching a cold on the right and the few times we did go right we saw some real quality from them. Cogger is also another one this is negatively influencing, bloke wants to play on the ball and change the point of attack while Lewis is constantly running the same shit down the left edge all game. Unless the winger is free then Lewis offers nothing.

When Foran is fit then Lewis is without a doubt the one that needs to go back to reserves and work on his game, because ATM he is doing more harm than good. Time to let Cogger play on the ball without the nuisance of Lewis on the left edge and let him develop his combination with Foran who will be a lot less wasteful with the ball.
50 50 I reckon
Lewis longer kicking game better defence
Lewis ,poor pass, 3 bad kicks
V cogger 2 kicks that went dead and a bad dropped ball. Could go either way who gets dropped for Foran.
Pays problem is who is going the worse

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
50 50 I reckon
Lewis longer kicking game better defence
Lewis ,poor pass, 3 bad kicks
V cogger 2 kicks that went dead and a bad dropped ball. Could go either way who gets dropped for Foran.
Pays problem is who is going the worse
Lewis had more touches and created nothing

Cogger got repeat sets and had a try involvement as well as a try assist

Plus he mixed his game up better with a running game

I just think Cogger has gone past Lewis and offers a better option with Foran

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is trying too hard to make everything happen. He needs to relax on the field. Looking like a poor man Josh Reynolds.
If the **** relaxes anymore he will fall asleep

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Like I've already said, Lewis needs to play either centre or 14.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Bloke is a deadset handbrake to our attack, constantly calling the ball down the left edge and starving our right edge of quality ball. The amount of times he took the ball down the left tonight for absolutely no good reason was absolutely ridiculous and showed a severe lack of vision and ability.

It is now getting to the point where he is holding back other players in the team, CHN, Hoppa and Smith are catching a cold on the right and the few times we did go right we saw some real quality from them. Cogger is also another one this is negatively influencing, bloke wants to play on the ball and change the point of attack while Lewis is constantly running the same shit down the left edge all game. Unless the winger is free then Lewis offers nothing.

When Foran is fit then Lewis is without a doubt the one that needs to go back to reserves and work on his game, because ATM he is doing more harm than good. Time to let Cogger play on the ball without the nuisance of Lewis on the left edge and let him develop his combination with Foran who will be a lot less wasteful with the ball.
He’s right you know. I had faith that the fundamentals would follow the off the cuff stuff that turned games in garbage time last year but it just hasn’t. Foran and Cogger is the most realistic halves pairing going forward.
We know he can defend but we need a firestarter and I just can’t see it being him.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He needs to learn off foran and play the number 14 role

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He has no running game. If you not a threat with ball in hand it limits your effectiveness. Cogger has a good running game so better option going forward.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That field goal against the warriors last year seems like a long time ago. It's been all downhill since then, attack wise, that is.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We are relying on him to organise the team in attack. He's not an organising half, he's a ball runner.

Cogger we need to step up and do the talking and let Lewis play his natural game.

All the while we try and make a Toyota Corolla as good as a Ferrari we'll continue to have these problems.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have called for Lewis head since last year as well as Pays head. Nothing changes. Lewis isnt a half and never ever will be. Besides us no team would let him play FG barring major injuries.
As for Pay... same shit coach. Same shit selections. No game plan .Poor bench rotations. Manly missing half their team and yet we make them look like champions..

Positive note, how good is Ogden, kid is killing it.

Btw i should be the coach. I can't do worse than coming last as we are now. I would fuck off Elliot okenbur and holland immediately. And lewis back to reserve grade..