Lewis has to go to 1st grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He's 191cm and 90kgs. Just looks lean (like Carr) because of how tall he is.

Can't take off this game today.. reality is he's very penalty prone AND has a drop or two a game in him.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t compare him to brad abbey. Massive difference.
Brad Abbey never put his body in front of anyone running - Lewis has a real go, and is a smaller body. Prefer him in the halves though or off the bench

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's 191cm and 90kgs. Just looks lean (like Carr) because of how tall he is.

Can't take off this game today.. reality is he's very penalty prone AND has a drop or two a game in him.
Yes maybe but I think you maybe referring to him playing in the halves. This year him playing centres from what I have seen his mistakes are not as what they were last year.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Brad Abbey never put his body in front of anyone running - Lewis has a real go, and is a smaller body. Prefer him in the halves though or off the bench
Yeah Abbey seem to be hesitant for some reason as a 1st grader. Lewis has mongrel in him from what I have seen this year last year not as much maybe because he was in the halves don’t know but he seems to be focussing big time on his defence like it.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly why the two can’t be compared. Lewis in the halves for sure

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis last year played with a shoulder injury from week 10 needled every game I think that’s why defence was not as good?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yes maybe but I think you maybe referring to him playing in the halves. This year him playing centres from what I have seen his mistakes are not as what they were last year.
He made two really bad drops last week in the centres. One which resulted in a try immediately after.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis last year played with a shoulder injury from week 10 needled every game I think that’s why defence was not as good?
His a tough player. Making up for it this year.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He made two really bad drops last week in the centres. One which resulted in a try immediately after.
Yeah remember one of them... might watch it again have it recorded I think

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Too small yet, would get man handled

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look any change atall right about now wouldn’t hurt. It’s not like it can get much worse so why not trial and error... from the games I’ve seen this weekend we are so far behind other sides it’s not funny...

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look any change atall right about now wouldn’t hurt. It’s not like it can get much worse so why not trial and error... from the games I’ve seen this weekend we are so far behind other sides it’s not funny...
Yeah I agree think we’re better to watch than last year but we are so poor in defence on our right we need changes I don’t think our forwards are aiming up either certainly not a pack to worry our opposition.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I agree think we’re better to watch than last year but we are so poor in defence on our right we need changes I don’t think our forwards are aiming up either certainly not a pack to worry our opposition.
Our pack seem to me to be so unfit and start blowing within the first 20-25min of the game... we get dominated up the guts on a lot of occasions which drives me nuts... other teams make 50-60m and we lucky to sometimes make 20-30...

On another note forans defence is a big liability him and hoppa... I was reading 11 tries have been leaked on that side and that’s very worrying

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopoate missed one on one tackle that led to a try.
Jackson has missed three.
Montoya has let in at least 5 trys from not taking the high ball or poor defensive reads.
Yes the first two games there was an issue with the Foran - Hopoate reads in defence but that seems to be fixed last two games.

Hopoate's carries are very strong.
Try assists got the cut out pass to Jmoz for try against Souths.
Inside pass to Foran after tackle break led to Foran try on Thursday.

There is 8 odd players in the team to be dropped before Hopoate!!!!!
We let Lee go because of his defence while he was our best attacking player, now we no better in defence and worse in attack, one great decision.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We let Lee go because of his defence while he was our best attacking player, now we no better in defence and worse in attack, one great decision.
How is Lee going with the Titans?
I haven't watched any of their games.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Our pack seem to me to be so unfit and start blowing within the first 20-25min of the game... we get dominated up the guts on a lot of occasions which drives me nuts... other teams make 50-60m and we lucky to sometimes make 20-30...

On another note forans defence is a big liability him and hoppa... I was reading 11 tries have been leaked on that side and that’s very worrying
Yes 100% agree last year I think we were better in the forwards. Making more meters. Forwards very soft. Raiders creamed us up the middle. Our right side needs to be strengthened I do like to move Foran to Morris boys side there strong in defence and move Marshall to the right his a tough little player. Hoppa and Montoya shouldn’t be together not good in defence Marshall would help if he leaves them there as why I like Lewis there but everyone is saying he’ll get smashed well I guess we won’t know till he has a go.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely worst on the right side leaking to many points to win any games

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Would love for Lewis to have a crack anywhere in the starting 17 but I honestly think Pay doesn't rate him or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.