Lewis > Averillo and Flanagan

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well if Wakeham is half the superstar that you’ve told me he is then it shouldn’t be a problem.

Flanagan’s old man is still well connected enough to carry Kyle into a new team.

I’d be very very surprised if the club isn’t currently exploring offloading at least 1 of them
So in other words you're shutting your eyes, blocking your ears and singing lalalalalalalalala

And you tell others to eat their words.

It's a dead end idea because no other clubs will take any 3 of them and yet you're death riding to re-sign lewis lmfao

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He's been able to negotiate a contract since last November.. if he was any good he was as good as some on here make him out to be, he would have at least 2-3 clubs fighting over him.. especially considering the distinct lack of halves in the NRL..
I think roosters will be up for a straight swap with Sam walker

• Haha
Reactions: GDR

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he's been good every time he's stood in this year too. A bit unlucky with some HIA's (possibly tackling technique). A bit annoying Baz trying to force Flanagan down our throats (and even Wakeham over him). Lewis at least gives a F and is competitive.
The (young) voice of reason right here lol..it makes sense the others are no good, Lewy isn't much good either but better than these two cockgobblers on almost any day.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
None of them deserve it. I'd play BBO next to Burton.
I think 14 is good for him. Not ready to take the reigns. Got signs to be a great 7. Just not next year. We need at least one experienced half.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i;ve only ever seen you still hang shit on him OFTEN champ...fact.
He would be Ok as a fill in/depth thats all i'm saying...only IF at least Flanno was kicked to the kerb and i dgaf if Wakeham is too...then it's justifiable on low $$$
yes I don't think anyone here loves the way Lewis plays and if we can get someone better then GREAT but until that day we need to keep the best option we have out of the number 7s currently at the club and yes that is Lewis.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
So in other words you're shutting your eyes, blocking your ears and singing lalalalalalalalala

And you tell others to eat their words.

It's a dead end idea because no other clubs will take any 3 of them and yet you're death riding to re-sign lewis lmfao
I’ll happily bet cash that Lewis will be signed by either an NRL or ESL club for 2022. You too @GDR name a price lads. Back your convictions

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
It was a freak try and he at least puts in effort most games unlike Flopsagain. But a turd with sprinkles is still a turd.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis has never had a quality (and injury free) halves partner alongside him.

I'd have loved to see a Burton and Lewis combination next year, because it'd allow both to play the best parts of their game, and not require Lewis to overplay like he does at times.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But he is on the clubs picture...2 more years at what 375k? yet barely good enough to play for the Cheso Hornets let alone grade...
I'm just pretending he doesn't exist anymore, I need to for my mental health.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need better then Lewis. Expectations are so low that he is even seen as an option.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever wants Lewis in their team next year needs to have their head checked. True story
Next year fuck no but the next 2 games he should be first half picked, I can not believe how shit Flanagan is, it's truly embarrassing. I would prefer Sam Williams over Flanagan lol

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
BBO is 19 years old in his first stint in FG

He’s not going to be the answer next season and together with another young albeit gun Burton I think it’s not going to work (unless we get an experienced and quality 9)

Otherwise we need experience at 7

BBO should be brought along slowly and responsibly from the bench

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Until we get someone better. At the moment unfortunately we don't have a better 7. I had hopes for BBO but seems he's still a little too raw yet.
We don't need Lewis, seriously. Burton is a better kicker and that makes him obsolete. Move on.

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a kick to meaney also couple crazy bombs just imagine him kicking someone straight in the head him and burton probably kick your face off haha