Lewis > Averillo and Flanagan

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis could have been signed by any team since November, no one has. Our fans love mediocre players, we should demand the best not the best option out of 3 rubbish possibilities.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis and Averagfelow both good for back up halves reggies. Wakeham and Flopagen leave the bubble immediately.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis could have been signed by any team since November, no one has. Our fans love mediocre players, we should demand the best not the best option out of 3 rubbish possibilities.
Lewis deserves MOM for today's game but that does not fucking mean he's the answer for next year.

Burton will be the one leading the team and has a bigger more accurate boot than lewis.

All the rest are not good enough to partner burton, we're in the market for a half partner to burton and by signing Lewis we clog our salary cap. We need to start letting them go as their contracts expire

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis deserves MOM for today's game but that does not fucking mean he's the answer for next year.

Burton will be the one leading the team and has a bigger more accurate boot than lewis.

All the rest are not good enough to partner burton, we're in the market for a half partner to burton and by signing Lewis we clog our salary cap. We need to start letting them go as their contracts expire
There is nobody on the market. Pearce is broken and Brooks is a lateral move. THERE IS NO ONE

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look I reckon he's a not too bad of back up half, would keep him over wakeham and Flanagan that's about it, I love his passion and his defence.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There is nobody on the market. Pearce is broken and Brooks is a lateral move. THERE IS NO ONE
The year after mate. What do we do then? Flanagan is still on contract and we only get wakeham minimum back so that doesn't really help our cap.

We need to make sure for 2023 we have space in our cap for a half.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who do you want at 7? For next year?
I'll 100% play Jake ahead of him,he's a running threat and Lewis is not and it's as simple as that. My preference has always been to sign a halfback, not my fault the club didn't recruit one

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Couldn’t agree more. I can’t stand Lewis but he always tries his best and I acknowledge that but effort alone isn’t enough.

You can’t keep doing the same things and expect different results next year. That’s the difference between us and sides like the roosters, they’re brutal and we reward average players based on a few games like we did with Lichaa and Lewis before.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
rather keep lewis and get rid of flanno

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton will be our kicker and ball
Player next year allowing Averillo to run. Dufty is also a great ball player which will again allow Averillo to focus on his running game.
Lewis plays good every 5 games.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll 100% play Jake ahead of him,he's a running threat and Lewis is not and it's as simple as that. My preference has always been to sign a halfback, not my fault the club didn't recruit one
In other threads when Averillo has a shit game you say he’s not a half it’s not his fault bla bla bla. Now you reckon this dud is gonna partner Burton? C’mon!! That’s bullshit and you know it. Not kicking threat can’t organise shit. Rarely takes the line on and when he does score he’s simply just there in support. He’s not the answer. ***** need to get off his cock