Opinion Lewi

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fair enough. I didn't see that. Considering it was Thompson's second game I'll cut him some slack.
Of course, but it's a combination of little things that continually lead to our down fall. One player makes a mistake, the next player reacts to slowly and fails to support him, etc.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs to be the 13 and push thommo into the 8 jersey. I agree lewis is not a half but we must utilise his tight defence. Unfortunately thats all he's got goin for him. Put on another couple of kegs and limit his role in the lock position. I stated this agers ago and still firmly believe his best position is lock.

Tolman off the bench.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He needs to be the 13 and push thommo into the 8 jersey. I agree lewis is not a half but we must utilise his tight defence. Unfortunately thats all he's got goin for him. Put on another couple of kegs and limit his role in the lock position. I stated this agers ago and still firmly believe his best position is lock.

Tolman off the bench.
I'd prefer tolman left right out tbh

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lewis was shit before he even played FG, I said he should never play FG ever and got roasted big time for it. And he is still fucking shit . Never has been and never ever ever will be a FG player. And pricks on here want to defend him.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Lewis was shit before he even played FG, I said he should never play FG ever and got roasted big time for it. And he is still fucking shit . Never has been and never ever ever will be a FG player. And pricks on here want to defend him.
Hahaha stop talking shit your dumb ****

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not singing his praises, but Lewis wasn't the reason we lost the game. Letting two early tries in with paper thin defence and players not trusting their outside men didn't help. Bombing tries and stupid errors that gifted the dragons posession cost us dearly too.

For all I know, maybe there was some plan to send bombs towards the rookie winger.

As I said to start with I'm not heaping praise on Lewis, but the amount of criticism is unwarranted.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, Hollands arguably our worst player for the past 10 years
No way.
Lichaa is.
We also gots;
Montoya
Olive (great player but completely tuned out for us and just took the cheese)
Danny faaula
Jarred Anderson
Francis taulau
Antonio kaufisi
And any player that couldn't crack firsts

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way.
Lichaa is.
We also gots;
Montoya
Olive (great player but completely tuned out for us and just took the cheese)
Danny faaula
Jarred Anderson
Francis taulau
Antonio kaufisi
And any player that couldn't crack firsts
I agree they are all useless, but Holland has lived off a penalty goal in his first game all of his career, he cant defend, pass, attack, he cant do anything