Let's see who knows the answer to this question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I've got myself into trouble helping innocents but it doesn't stop me. By decking the fuck out of the man would be God's will.

I guess I don't give a fuck about the environment because I know if every individual cared, no fkn change will still happen as it's industry that fucks it harder than we do.

PS lol @ some old Christian dude
I gotta say i disagree with that one (not the chrisitian dude part lol). We the 'people' are the ones that drive this industry and continue to consume (or whatever) what these industries are pumping out, we are the ones that continue to vote in governments that are happy to sit back and watch these industries rape and pillage our environment. The change has to start with all of us in my opinion, break our habits, force those in charge to do something about it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brainwashing..
That escalated. Lol I’m catholic and a rarely hear anything from the Vatican. Church is readings from the bible so I guess if there’s any brainwashing there I won’t be too upset.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Am I the only one that litterly doesn't give a fuck about this bullshit?

If it's real or not is not as important as anything that normal people have to worry about.
I know bro, it was just some trivia/time waster. The off-season does crazy things to people's brains lol.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Out of the countries on that list I've only been to the following:

Belgium
Liechtenstein
Monaco
Netherlands
Spain
Vatican City
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I gotta say i disagree with that one (not the chrisitian dude part lol). We the 'people' are the ones that drive this industry and continue to consume (or whatever) what these industries are pumping out, we are the ones that continue to vote in governments that are happy to sit back and watch these industries rape and pillage our environment. The change has to start with all of us in my opinion, break our habits, force those in charge to do something about it.
You are correct in theory, but in reality, the useless eaters (us) don't dump toxic waste and hazardous materials like business does.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know bro, it was just some trivia/time waster. The off-season does crazy things to people's brains lol.
Don't do it again! Lol

I wasn't commenting on your thread, just on society in general.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That escalated. Lol I’m catholic and a rarely hear anything from the Vatican. Church is readings from the bible so I guess if there’s any brainwashing there I won’t be too upset.
Power to you brother!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just follow the Assyrian/Aramaic Bible, that's all I need. No need to translate it to Hebrew then greek then english, its the actual text.

Don't need no rorted corrupt middleman/business to talk to my Father. But I won't stop others.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thread has gone too far off topic and becoming a shitfight. Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.