Let's see who knows the answer to this question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your fucking kidding right?? Besides the fact you dont even know how to spell the word scam, you really have no idea. There is soooo much scientific evidence to support this, but people like you stick their heads in the sand and oretend its not happening.
Don’t diss someone’s spelling on a forum when you don’t when to use you’re as opposed to your lol.
You are one little triggered flamboyant poopsy poo.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Bahrain
Belgium
Bhutan
Brunei
Cambodia
Greenland
Japan
Jordan
Kuwait
Liechtenstein
Lesotho
Luxembourg
Monaco
Morocco
Netherlands
Norway
Oman
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Spain
Swaziland
Sweden
Thailand
Tonga
Malaysia
Vatican City
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom

Just to make it a little more confusing, I have listed them all in alphabetical order. All those nations/sovereign states have something in common. What is it?
they have all have houses and some grass

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Am I the only one that litterly doesn't give a fuck about this bullshit?

If it's real or not is not as important as anything that normal people have to worry about.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bahrain
Belgium
Bhutan
Brunei
Cambodia
Greenland
Japan
Jordan
Kuwait
Liechtenstein
Lesotho
Luxembourg
Monaco
Morocco
Netherlands
Norway
Oman
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Spain
Swaziland
Sweden
Thailand
Tonga
Malaysia
Vatican City
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom

Just to make it a little more confusing, I have listed them all in alphabetical order. All those nations/sovereign states have something in common. What is it?
Full of shit *****?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

If it's real or not is not as important as anything that normal people have to worry about.
So you’re saying you don’t care that the ice caps are melting due to your footprint on the earth? Literally a hitlerist

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So you’re saying you don’t care that the ice caps are melting due to your footprint on the earth? Literally a hitlerist
Yeah fuck it, the world is a shit hole, let it burn, or freeze, or whatever the fuck the rort is.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah fuck it, the world is a shit hole, let it burn, or freeze, or whatever the fuck the rort is.
Shit hole? So you’re also a trumptard. You just keep getting more vile as you post.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not as intolerant than a White male evangelist....
True those white christians are disgusting. How dare they have a voice in their own country.
Wait I meant in their conquered land coz no other race has done violence or colonised lol.
I don’t think I can even stop being sarcastic even if I tried at this point lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Vatican City should rule the world tbh.
I still get confused as to how it’s a country/city.
I think everyone else is also confused.

They could rule the world again. Just need another Crusade. Bring on Crusades 6.... 7?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The problem lies in the effect. Climate change is definitely real. There's no denying that as we have all the measurements. The debate is over how much effect humans have on it. There's approximately a 95% chance humans are having a major impact on the climate. There's a 5% chance humans are only having a minor effect on the environment.

If humans do have a large effect on the environment (95% chance) then we limit CO2 output and we only end up killing a few million. We don't limit the effect and we kill several billion with the possibility that we completely wip out humanity (a low possibility but a possibility)

If humans don't have a large effect on the environment (5% chance) then this current climate change can't be stopped and our grand children will be living in a world where ions dying every day is a natural part of life.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The problem lies in the effect. Climate change is definitely real. There's no denying that as we have all the measurements. The debate is over how much effect humans have on it. There's approximately a 95% chance humans are having a major impact on the climate. There's a 5% chance humans are only having a minor effect on the environment.

If humans do have a large effect on the environment (95% chance) then we limit CO2 output and we only end up killing a few million. We don't limit the effect and we kill several billion with the possibility that we completely wip out humanity (a low possibility but a possibility)

If humans don't have a large effect on the environment (5% chance) then this current climate change can't be stopped and our grand children will be living in a world where ions dying every day is a natural part of life.
As usual I think both sides talk shit.

The world is dying and it's God's worst creation that's fucking it.

Just live a fun and happy life, only thing that matters.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As usual I think both sides talk shit.

The world is dying and it's God's worst creation that's fucking it.

Just live a fun and happy life, only thing that matters.
That's kind of my stance to. But at the same time, if you saw a man beating a woman to death would you sit back and say, "it's god's will" or would you say, "God would want me to stop this"?

I see some humans killing all humans and I want to step in and I'd think that God would want the same thing.

To quote some old Christian dude:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men should do nothing"

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Vatican City should rule the world tbh.
I still get confused as to how it’s a country/city.
The more power the people take back from those maniacs, the better off the world will be

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's kind of my stance to. But at the same time, if you saw a man beating a woman to death would you sit back and say, "it's god's will" or would you say, "God would want me to stop this"?

I see some humans killing all humans and I want to step in and I'd think that God would want the same thing.

To quote some old Christian dude:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men should do nothing"
I've got myself into trouble helping innocents but it doesn't stop me. By decking the fuck out of the man would be God's will.

I guess I don't give a fuck about the environment because I know if every individual cared, no fkn change will still happen as it's industry that fucks it harder than we do.

PS lol @ some old Christian dude

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The more power the people take back from those maniacs, the better off the world will be
What makes those *****, especially the head **** in a dress (false prophet in the unholy trinity), worse is when they use God's name to spread evil.

I know a group of goat fuckers that use their God to spread evil...same shit, different deity.

Status
Not open for further replies.