Lets Play, "Your No1 Pick-up line..."

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok you romantic (horny) Kennelers, what is your No1 pick-up line.
Grunthos shall get the ball rolling.
"Behold, and rejoice, for you are most blessed amongst all women, for I am the angel Gabriel sent to you by lord God almighty to do some very serious, heavenly bonking!"

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have two versions of the same pick up line. Yes they seem lame but I can tell you they have worked in the past. You just have to read her right before using the second one.

Standard approach "What's the difference between me and the Titanic?...I know how to break the ice" follow up by "Hi, I'm (insert name here)

Dirty approach "What's the difference between me and the Titanic?...I don't need an iceberg to go down" *wink wink*

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does your underwear and Ketamine have in common ..... I'd like to sniff em both.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I never used, but Keven Bloody Wilson's line in ha song 'My face will be leaving in a quarter of an hour and id like you to be on it' . I wonder if this was ever used and if it ever worked. I lot of face slaps.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We were at a party a while back. My mate walked up to the woman who was hosting the party at her house and said, "so... Do you come here often?"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If I told you that you have a beautiful body, would you take your top off and dance around a little?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do You want some Lebanese between your knees?

Nice shoes....wanna fuck?