Let's pack the house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellas, 4 or so days to go, and one thing is certain; the crowd is gonna be a bumper. Everyone go out and purchase your tickets, they're selling at a pretty fast rate, and my feeling is Souths have the edge on us.

So what we need to do? WE NEED TO FILL OUT THE STADIUM, BRING ALL OUR BLUE AND WHITE GEAR, MAKE SOME NOISE AND FIRE THESE BOYS UP I'm sick and tired of Souths' fairytale scamper into the top 4, and i honestly can't stand the sight of their supporters. Nothing would burn me more than being outnumbered by the bandwagon dimwits, so this is a call to arms. Anyone who hasn't got a ticket : PLEASE GET 1 AND RALLY AROUND THE BOYS, AND LETS MAKE IT TO OUR FIRST GRAND FINAL IN 8 YEARS.

Best team of the year VS A team who hasnt played in a finals match of this importance in god knows how long.

Difference is, our supporters have heart, we have passion, and we're going to kick their asses on Saturday night.

Everyone, I know everyone's done this to death, but get out, purchase your tickets, and let's support the players, the coach, and THE BULLDOGS TEAM WE LOVE.

Go you doggies!

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Fellas, 4 or so days to go, and one thing is certain; the crowd is gonna be a bumper. Everyone go out and purchase your tickets, they're selling at a pretty fast rate, and my feeling is Souths have the edge on us.

So what we need to do? WE NEED TO FILL OUT THE STADIUM, BRING ALL OUR BLUE AND WHITE GEAR, MAKE SOME NOISE AND FIRE THESE BOYS UP I'm sick and tired of Souths' fairytale scamper into the top 4, and i honestly can't stand the sight of their supporters. Nothing would burn me more than being outnumbered by the bandwagon dimwits, so this is a call to arms. Anyone who hasn't got a ticket : PLEASE GET 1 AND RALLY AROUND THE BOYS, AND LETS MAKE IT TO OUR FIRST GRAND FINAL IN 8 YEARS.

Best team of the year VS A team who hasnt played in a finals match of this importance in god knows how long.

Difference is, our supporters have heart, we have passion, and we're going to kick their asses on Saturday night.

Everyone, I know everyone's done this to death, but get out, purchase your tickets, and let's support the players, the coach, and THE BULLDOGS TEAM WE LOVE.

Go you doggies!
Dogs

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude, you need to change your name lol

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Amen brother... Bulldog supporters have a bad habit of waiting to the very end to buy tickets or even at the gate... This time around you could miss out!!! Those Bulldog supporters that miss out will probably have South Sydney supporters in there place!!! BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW AND GET OUT TO THE STADIUM!!!!

South Sydney are giving away 20,000 little banners with "Go Souths" this saturday night... We need everyone to bring out your flags, jerseys, hats etc... South Sydney are trying to make the crowd a hostile one towards us, we need everyone there to stop them and show them ANZ Stadium is our house!

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, you need to change your name lol
Also, is that avatar of Chelsea legend, Gael Kakuta? You know, they guy whose signing initially landed them a 12 month ban on signing any other players after illegally approaching him... the same guy who's played six games in three years and been loaned out four times... to three different countries.

Idris seems like a great choice of username by comparison!

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair point, Pom. Hahaha, just at the time when I last posted, (09-10ish), Kakuta was one of the best prospects in England, and Idris did get Dally M rookie of the year and was a crowd favourite and all. Hahaha your right though, must change ASAP!

Back to topic, Ouwet is right. These guys think it's their home game, let's show them who's home game it really is, who's house it is and who's crowd has the better and more passionate supporters. EVERYONE, FOR YOUR OWN SAKES, BOOK TICKETS ASAP TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. Also, booking now guarantees decent seating and being able to sit with the army or with general dogs fans.

Biggest game in a long time, let' not disappoint. Let's get out there!

New Pup
Reaction score
You wouldn't want us bandwagon dimwits to outnumber you at your own home game, Doggies! Get in and grab some tickets before we snap them all up. :p

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Amen brother... Bulldog supporters have a bad habit of waiting to the very end to buy tickets or even at the gate... This time around you could miss out!!! Those Bulldog supporters that miss out will probably have South Sydney supporters in there place!!! BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW AND GET OUT TO THE STADIUM!!!!

South Sydney are giving away 20,000 little banners with "Go Souths" this saturday night... We need everyone to bring out your flags, jerseys, hats etc... South Sydney are trying to make the crowd a hostile one towards us, we need everyone there to stop them and show them ANZ Stadium is our house!
South Sydney are giving them away, our club is charging $5 tbh lol.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
You wouldn't want us bandwagon dimwits to outnumber you at your own home game, Doggies! Get in and grab some tickets before we snap them all up. :p
This news just in: Souths fans are being encouraged by the state government to attend this Saturdays game against the Bulldogs. Premier Barry O'farrel said "It is vital we get these people out of their house and out to Homebush to support their team". He then went on to add "getting these people out of the house will give us a good oppurtunity to let off a few roach and flea bombs in most the public housing around Redfern, Maroubra and La Perouse". It is believed that this pest treatment is well overdue. When asked why this work had not been done in these areas for some time Mr O'farrel replied "In other areas of Sydney this work can be done while the tenants are at work but Souths fans have nothing to do during the day".

Souths fans get out to the game, your days of scratching flea bites might be over for a few months at least.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Let's pack the house, lets fill up ANZ Stadium with Blue 'n' White, not green and red... Go the Dogz!!

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Nicole Chesher ‏@nchesher
42,000 Tickets sold so far for #NRLcbysou - 60% Souths, 40% Bulldogs! #bringthenoise #nrl

She works for NRL marketing (The department is doing a shocking job with advertising this game BTW)...

Seriously shocking... IF this continues (And doesn't get worse) and say a crowd of 70,000 turns up, South will have 42,000 & Bulldogs 28,000. We get over 30,000 to ordinary games quite a bit... What the hell is wrong with people??? Biggest game for years and Bulldog supporters are staying home???

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
This news just in: Souths fans are being encouraged by the state government to attend this Saturdays game against the Bulldogs. Premier Barry O'farrel said "It is vital we get these people out of their house and out to Homebush to support their team". He then went on to add "getting these people out of the house will give us a good oppurtunity to let off a few roach and flea bombs in most the public housing around Redfern, Maroubra and La Perouse". It is believed that this pest treatment is well overdue. When asked why this work had not been done in these areas for some time Mr O'farrel replied "In other areas of Sydney this work can be done while the tenants are at work but Souths fans have nothing to do during the day[/I

lol

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
This news just in: Souths fans are being encouraged by the state government to attend this Saturdays game against the Bulldogs. Premier Barry O'farrel said "It is vital we get these people out of their house and out to Homebush to support their team". He then went on to add "getting these people out of the house will give us a good oppurtunity to let off a few roach and flea bombs in most the public housing around Redfern, Maroubra and La Perouse". It is believed that this pest treatment is well overdue. When asked why this work had not been done in these areas for some time Mr O'farrel replied "In other areas of Sydney this work can be done while the tenants are at work but Souths fans have nothing to do during the day[/I

lol

Just make sure that little pest Issac Luke is hope when the pest bombs are let off.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Can someone advise the Souffs fans that Julia Gillard is about to introduce free dental care

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I can't get to this game (trust me I've tried) but if I'm watching from home I'll be proud as **** to see all the blue and white in the crowd.

IF you CAN get there , make the effort. It WILL make a difference, not only to the boys but for everyone who is watching from home.

TRUST ME.. Do the Dogs proud guys :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.