Lets not get ahead of ourselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toyntman

Monstered Him
Reaction score
My theory is, it doesn't matter who wins this Friday night as they will not win the grand final.

I think the Eels and Mighty Dogs will go out on Friday and bash eachother so hard that regardless of who wins they will just be injured and too worn out for the GF.
They are professional athletes, dont be concerned about them being tired for the Grand Final, you dont think the Storm or Broncos will be bashing each other too by any chance? They are all on level ground and it is anyones game.

TJ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My theory is, it doesn't matter who wins this Friday night as they will not win the grand final.

I think the Eels and Mighty Dogs will go out on Friday and bash eachother so hard that regardless of who wins they will just be injured and too worn out for the GF.
Valid point. Last year Manly had an easy run into the GF and peaked in the grand final. The corresponding storm broncos match was a cracker and they went all out against each other and had nothing in the GF.

In saying that, both these games will be absolutely massive, no team is going to get easy passage to the grand final this year.

Toyntman

Monstered Him
Reaction score
What's wrong with making predictions and professing one's belief in their team to take out the final prize? ;-) I think it's great to see fans so passionate - if they're wrong - they're wrong - each mans consequence is their own. It's up to the boys to keep a level head and if they do....I can't see anything but silverware! GO THE DOGGIES '09
Good call Kizza!

Tonez

Waterboy
Reaction score
They are professional athletes, dont be concerned about them being tired for the Grand Final, you dont think the Storm or Broncos will be bashing each other too by any chance? They are all on level ground and it is anyones game.
I'm not concerned, it's just what I think will go down.

Broncos and Storm don't have the same rivalry that Parra and Dogs share. More bodies will be put on the line for the match on Friday then the corresponding one on Saturday.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are going to smash those eels, then eat them for dinner

p.s. why is this thread stickied?

Toyntman

Monstered Him
Reaction score
I'm not concerned, it's just what I think will go down.

Broncos and Storm don't have the same rivalry that Parra and Dogs share. More bodies will be put on the line for the match on Friday then the corresponding one on Saturday.
It is a good point you have stated, it is going to be an intense game. All they can do is go out and do their best, the bodies will be on the line like each week, just have to hope they put in 100% and come out on top, it is a bonus if they come out with no injuries. We would have one more day than the winner of the Storm and Broncos game. If we dont win the game against Parramatta, then we don't deserve to be Premiers, each game is defining and their is no second chances from here! So I hope we put them to the sword and go on from there :P If we are beaten up and bruised, then it will be up to them to come together and keep going forward, no excuses lol. :P

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What r u talking about! We came First. We are the Minor Premiers. No offence to the Dogs but we've been the benchmark side all year.
Sigh....

Hate to say we told you so.

Actually we love to.

You say that St Merge have been the benchmark all year. I say you're wrong, they have been the benchmark for decades. The benchmark for CHOKING.

Wheres dirty old Snakey now?

I

I R Cookie

A humble reminder that anything can happen? and for people to stfu and stop running their mouths dragons style? :p i dunno lol

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A humble reminder that anything can happen? and for people to stfu and stop running their mouths dragons style? :p i dunno lol
tbh, does it matter if people are running their mouths on a Bulldogs forum? who cares

Its not like it will change the result of the game. If we lose we will all be sad, if we win we will all be jumping with joy.

Comments on a forum wont change any of that

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score

Bloody hell I just came into this thread to say the same thing. But u beat me to it.

My threads never get stickied! Damn it I want a sticky thread.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
I watched a replay of last years GF qualifer with Broncos and Storm. Stagg, Eastwood, Hannant and Ennis all looked shattered. That is a very recent memory from those guys and I don't believe they will let that happen to them again. Yes, Parra are playing well. It is now time for that ****e to stop. The Bulldogs have been consistant all year and deserve a spot in the GF. Parra were ****e for the first half of the year. Time for them to go away.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Doesn't my thread make more sense now?

;)
Why Yes it does - You got exactly what you wanted.

Congratulations !

It must feel so good to be right : You were scared of Parra and gave us no hope.

What's next for you : Gonna make a call now we wont make the 8 next year, and ride that horse home ?

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Doesn't my thread make more sense now?

;)
No.

Not in the slightest.

There was never anything wrong with celebrating a great year, and how far we had come. We were wooden spooners last year. I wanted to celebrate every win this year like it was my last. I did that and I have no regrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.