Let's fix the institute of marriage

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he is the master of analysis
My comments about cleanliness simply come from a family member who is a real estate property manager, he observes the way many renters live, he said it's just horrid. He has seen thousands and thousands of homes.

You also need to consider these horrid people are putting on their best show in preparation for the inspection , imagine how they lived when no inspection is due. Probably share breakfast with their dogs, and clean the toilet with their partners toothbrush

You are in your workplace working along side these grubs. Look left and look right at your work colleagues, two of you is a filthy grub

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am actually an expert recognised by a world authority. No bullshit

But my comments about cleanliness simply come from a family member who is a real estate property manager, the way many renters live, he said it's just horrid. You also need to consider these horrid people have cleaned up in preparation for the inspection , imagine how they lived when no inspection is due. Probably share breakfast with their dogs and clean the toilet with their partners toothbrush

oh mate.. Being a Renter I know exactly what you are referring too... the worst part is that they don't even acknowledge it... I mean if somebody is messy in their own space, whatever.. so long as it's not to the point of attracting vermin and it doesn't affect other's... but people who are messy in the general living areas are the worst.. especially males who leave their dirty dishes in the sink and just expect the partner to clean up after them.. like come on man this ain't 1950

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My comments about cleanliness simply come from a family member who is a real estate property manager, he observes the way many renters live, he said it's just horrid. He has seen thousands and thousands of homes.

You also need to consider these horrid people are putting on their best show in preparation for the inspection , imagine how they lived when no inspection is due. Probably share breakfast with their dogs, and clean the toilet with their partners toothbrush

You are in your workplace working along side these grubs. Look left and look right at your work colleagues, two of you is a filthy grub
Been in my family's agency for about 16 years, sure there are filthy fuckers that rent but the majority I've dealt with we clean and respectful.

I guess it depends if you're actually looking after the Landlords by leasing out to the right people rather than just filling listings for the sake of filling listings.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Been in my family's agency for about 16 years, sure there are filthy fuckers that rent but the majority I've dealt with we clean and respectful.

I guess it depends if you're actually looking after the Landlords by leasing out to the right people rather than just filling listings for the sake of filling listings.
I know people who rent that treat their home better than people who own.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol that's so funny ....yet so true :tongueclosed: not gonna act like I am the cleanest guy around but when you're in a relationship, or even living with other's, you've got to consider them as well... unfortunately a lot of people don't
I have OCD so I keep my shit pretty tidy. Even have my dvds, games and cd's in alphabetical order. Makes it easier too to find what I want.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know people who rent that treat their home better than people who own.
Of course there are, but it's rare, unicorn rare

I know of a renter that installed an outdoor area pergola at a house, very good job and addition. He also fitted out the house, painted it and put a new kitchen in. The landlord can't believe how good he is.. often waives the rent. but he is a unicorn renter, extremely rare breed.

Most are horrid things, you would need a Hazmat suit and say all your prayers to go into many of the places.

These marriages end because one of the people simply cannot tolerate the way of life. It's a double edged sword though as the divorce is usually very clean, there is nothing to split in a renters marriage, one partner simply grabs their back pack and pillow and drives off

Last edited: