Let Some things off ur chest..Round 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Meh.

For the first week of the season Im not gonna sit here and slay Czislowski, Im gonna give him a good effort sticker. Today he played well in patches, he needs discipline, and lots of it, but he definitely showed a bit in his runs.

I thought Chris Armit also played well in the opening exchanges. I think both these guys will relish first grade eventually, Mason and O'Meley will definitely show them the way when they're both back.

I think we've got a goer with Nate Myles, he is an awesome player. He'll play for QLD for sure. He's the only bench player from todays game with a secure spot IMO. Providing Maitua and O'Meley are fit for the next game...my bench would be Myles, Asotasi, SBW, Ben Harris/ Cutler. To me that bench definitely has a bit more about it. Because it leaves us with 3 80 minute players starting in Ryan, Maitua and Grimaldi.

For me our best 2 players today were Anasta and Patten by a mile. They both played well.

There are some positives to come out our early performances, atleast we're getting all the crap games out of the way.

I do think our kicking game lacked alot today, but you could blame the wind for that, and once again we had no go forward. But I think we will come good.

*takes off serious hat*

Reaction score
Armit Armit he's our man, emsy is his number one fan. lol

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
well this is obviously our worse performance since rd 3 of last year when the roosters put 35 on us and we didnt reply with nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.