Let Some things off ur chest..Round 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
GUYS! i am so ****ing pissed right now. OMG ASOTASI HOLD THE BALL FFS! THE REF'S HOUSE IS GOING TO GET BOMBED !! AND BOIZ IN GENERAL! GET SUM GLUE ON UR HANDS AND HOLD ON TO THE F****** BALL!!!

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
You mean round 4???

Anywayz I'm freakin pissed of, coz my tipping gets worse every week lol!

freakin panthers, freakin dogs and freakin broncos!

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
no i think she/he means rnd 3 , since we lost 3 .

midas

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the Bulldogs were terrible and god only knows what the score would have been against a team like Melbourne... Asotasi provides impact and can play second row or prop, but so far has not shown that he can or should be a regular starter

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Steve Folkes has already pre ordered huge quantities of Industrial superglue for the likes of SBW and Asotasi

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
is this one of those threads that's you're meant to let off steam, and get attacked for letting off steam?

Sonny Bill is overrated, and should not be paid $350,000 a season. By all means he is a great player, but he is overvalued.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Our performance today makes me want to say...

"Was that good yuleh"?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Habib said:
is this one of those threads that's you're meant to let off steam, and get attacked for letting off steam?

Sonny Bill is overrated, and should not be paid $350,000 a season. By all means he is a great player, but he is overvalued.

he proved that today that he isnt worth 350 000 a season

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He wasn't in round 1, 2 or 3.

midas

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Habib said:

Williams is overhyped... talk last year that he could become the first $1 million player, that he could win 8 of the next 10 titles for the 'Dogs etc, was always going to hurt his play...

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee
Reaction score
sign up scottie prince, he performs week in week out, sign him up, let sbw/mason/shrek/asotasi all go and give prince $2million a year

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't blame Sherwin for the loss. The backs are under too much pressure. Hats off to Anasta, the only **** in the team that's trying. Full of ****ing bulldogs spirit. That's all I care about.

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee
Reaction score
man if only they stop their schoolboys mistakes then we might be able to compete but they keep making these erorros and they dont learn from tehm cause the past 3 games its the same errors - stupid missed tackles, stupid offloads, stupid knock ons and yes, my word of the day is stupid

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I only heard the radio call of the match so i havent seen it yet, but the commentators had NOTHING to say about the dogs.

When I say nothing I mean they spent the whole 80 minutes talking about the sharks because obviously we offered nothing. Not one player got a mention apart from the usual Czilwoski hits it up.....czwiloski drops it...that kinda thing.

Lucky we have the bye so Sonny can recover and O'meley and Maitua and harris can come back.

Get rid of Brideson and Czwiloski.

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee
Reaction score
bro u cant just blame Brideson and Czwiloski, the so called stars of the team didnt perform well either.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
True but the thing is Czwiloski and brideson offer us NOTHING even when they do play well. We all know how well the rest of the team plays when they're in form.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
the statistic remains in place!!!!
Brideson since coming to the top grade with the Bulldogs and yet to win a game

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
I don't think Sonny was 100% fit yet before the game. He just doesn't look like he is able to keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.