Legends of League Tournament - Consolidated Game Thread - BULLDOGS WON!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I just watched it on safari.
I'd much prefer to watch animals on the serengeti whilst on safari... but each to their own :D

You have to watch the match previous to grand final, the one where Patten scores like 3 awesome tries. It was like a trip back in time.

The one where he splits them up the middle of the field with footwork and pace is amazing.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mason has been asked repeatedly on social media about what club he feels aligned to and every time he confirms Bulldogs
I don’t really use social media so maybe he does.

I just put it down to the numerous times on fox or one on one with sterlo or the footy show he would usually say roosters or cowboys.

I seem to remember him saying he is a “roosters” man. Same as Anasta. And even once he was on the Matty Johns show and it was dogs and cowboys and he said I’m going for cowboys. I’m a cowboys man :p and that was after he retired.

But yeh you might be right, maybe now that his career is over he is saying he is a dogs fan. But let’s not forget where he sent Rodney when he was 16 to sign up..... even though he played for the dogs.

Guy will always back where ever the money is. For mine should have been the best dog of all time (if he played out his career here). But for mine I’d never call him a bulldogs legend. Good player, but shat on the club more then once.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
99 pelim final.....
Ricky Stuart puts in the most stoopid cross midfield kick to a storm player in open space who runs about 80m to score ... game over.
That was Stuart's last game, I still haven't forgiven him for that, I was was riding 16k for us to win the premiership.

That’s exactly how I remembered that season

Ricky Stuart fkuked us & Melbourne go onto win the comp

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
17,500k? Fk the players could have reached in their pockets that’s piss poor
I just wonder if that accident ion the M1 had an effect on the crowd. This money is probably principally gate takings.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How shit are Great Northerns? I don't like paying those prices but at least give us real beer

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How good was Patten? He hasn't really changed much in build and looks like he could still outpace Montoya and Hoppa.
Brought back so many memories watching him score that Hat-trick. One of my all time favorite dogs players......Can't believe my hero's growing up are all retired...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually I will be honest.. it was worse when the stadium could only sell Blue Tongue

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
O'Meeley would be better than 50% of our current forwards.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just went for the national anthem tbh and it lived up to expectation