Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Least we aren’t the Tigers (Tim Mannah to Tigers)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't think that Mannah is an exceptional player but he was certainly a good club man for the Eels. It is a bit sucky that fans of his former club won't be able to say their good byes.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From where we are siting, I'm not longer laughing at other Clubs TBH.
We are at rock bottom.

It doesn't get much worse from where we are.

The only way is up.

The Tigers though seem to be heading to where we are.

It is kinda funny

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the Tigers are on the hunt for rubbish players, please knock on our door.
They already took 2 off our hands... PLENTY MORE FOR YOU!!!

ON sale this week..

HOPPAAAA!!! Son of Former Tiger JOHN! Fingers not included!
Built like a mini tank Christian Crighton, Touted as the next Utai, another EX-TIGER!! RAHHHH!!!
Adam "Idiot" Elliot.... Scorer of a try in a city vs country game... YEAHHH!!!

AND MANY MOREEE INCLUDING "CHEAP AS CHUPS' RUGBY LEAGUE FUTURE IMMORTALS LIKE LICHAA AND OLIVE!!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think that Mannah is an exceptional player but he was certainly a good club man for the Eels. It is a bit sucky that fans of his former club won't be able to say their good byes.
His actually playing some ok footy atm too which is weird... Well for the whole 20mins he plays.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, just when you thought we were fucked, the Tigers go and do this to themselves.

Was their 30 not filled? Or did they just release someone?

Ben Elias “he’s one of the nicest blokes in Rugby League, but I wouldn’t even pay him with counterfeit money”

Absolutely fucking lol....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Phil RothFAILS again.

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/06/18/mannah-to-stay-at-parramatta-eels/

The Parramatta Eels Rugby League Club is pleased to announce that Tim Mannah will continue his NRL playing career with the Eels for the remainder of the 2019 NRL season.

There has been recent speculation surrounding Tim potentially leaving the Eels this season but, after discussion between Tim and the Club, Tim will play out the 2019 NRL season at the Eels.

The Club will discuss Tim’s future involvement with the Club following the completion of his football career.