: League club chairman's request sparks fury

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: looking at his picture it’s the only way he can act , no woman would touch him. Prostitutes pay him to go away

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do you accept the mobile screen shot?
As far as it is possible for me to do so in a world of Photoshop and deep fakes. I don't have a reason to disbelieve it, but neither could I take it to court.

The issue is that he is in an elected position, and it is unclear to me what exactly excludes him from the position. Would being found guilty of a criminal offence exclude him? If so it would explain why Lynne needs the accusers to be proactive. If not, than the club needs to be proactive.

Personally I feel that the behaviour described is threatening, disgusting, and an abuse of an elected position. It isn't funny and shouldn't be tolerated. It reflects poorly on the club.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The person in charge of our club. Looks like death been dug back up.
Our club is running. Like death been dug back up. Go figure.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any fit and proper person would find this type of alleged behaviour totally unacceptable.

Based on the information contained in the article, why has this now only coming to light recognising the complaint occurred in early 2018?

With questions being asked about the ability of the current board under the leadership of Ms Anderson, I’m interested in learning who was responsible for engaging the media on this issue?

Before any salvos are fired, I will again reiterate that if the alleged behaviour is fact, then I do not believe anyone displaying these characteristics should be part of my club.
Alleged behavior exactly,remember that this article is media driven,the same organizations that bought us Coffs Harbour,salary cap scandal,etc the media doesn’t like us,and it happened 2 years ago,where is the substance in the article,and y was it not dealt with at the time.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She was just doing her job. Somebody ratted on the club, and she couldn't bury a story like that. Murdoch couldn't bury the Storm cap breaches, either.
We’ve sacked and moved on quite a few people lately??????

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Smell of rats...
To me it looks like a group of sleazy men and women who knew each other having their usual sleazy fun.
Anderson didn't deal with the issue back in 2018...Why ?
The women suddenly feel safe to talk about the situation...Why ?
Anderson and Coorey were allies back in 2018, now they are very fierce opponents, she refused to expose him because of that reason, now the heat is on her this is her way of getting rid of him.
This circus has to stop...
If Coorey is guilty he must go !
Lynne Anderson must go for the cover up !!!

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're a woman especially, you can't ignore these sort of complaints of harassment. Even if you condone the alleged behaviour (I don't), the only course of action is to investigate the allegations fully. Lynn is proving she's weak. I've never bagged this board before but it's hard not to right now.

Another example is CHN's situation. He fucked up but he was still just a young bloke who made a mistake (and not an illegal one BTW). I agree he should have been sacked at the time for what he cost the club, but for the club to not make any contact or give any support to him after the incident was appalling. This hasn't been denied by the club so have to assume it's true.

In my family we can disagree but we never leave each other hanging high and dry when the chips are down. Family club my arse.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why don’t the women go to the police instead of Anderson?

#metoo

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bit of a left field idea. Could they be trying to get rid of Coorey to get a seat on the leagues club board for a Laundy.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who is this Mullet?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmao why are any women worried? An old **** with a head like this no matter the amount of money and power he holds isn't going to get shit so...

1598699820967.png

Lmao look at this ***** head, who the fuck can he harass/intimidate looking like that

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lmao why are any women worried? An old c*** with a head like this no matter the amount of money and power he holds isn't going to get shit so...

View attachment 16624

Lmao look at this ***** head, who the fuck can he harass/intimidate looking like that
Imagine that head doing this lol
"Ask any of the women that used to go to the club. He used to grab his dick and balls when somebody was walking past, stick his tongue out, saying 'come and sit on my lap'."

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine that head doing this lol
Hahahaha, this fat old man thinks with his little dick and fucked head doing that was going to work. If it was me walking past I thought it would've been a down syndrome person ey