Official LAZIEST TEAM IN HISTORY

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey brother,

I agree with everything you have said here. This is really tough to take. No motive or desire. This is not the bulldogs I know or played for.

Like and reply please.

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There is somthing wrong. Bulldogs have no defence.. everyone wanted pay sacked.
If you think about it.. with the roster Pay had he actually achieved. Defence was never in question. He just didnt have quality players.
With the current team on paper Pay would make the 8

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FUCK THIS SHIT, I’m leaving. I FUCKING TURNED UP TO THE GAME. Wish these ***** did too!!!!
Not many did from the TV pictures.

I love the Bronx cheers from the crowd when we get a 6-again

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
FUCK THIS SHIT, I’m leaving. I FUCKING TURNED UP TO THE GAME. Wish these ***** did too!!!!
Good job for turning up fella. Will be worth it in the end.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of these players have just ruined their careers those off contract will be playing park football next season

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I turned up to,but left early 2nd half,I have a real problem when players,don’t put in,it’s hard to take again our forwards,were terrible

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
New at fullback under pressure, those early kick nd chase is something we gotta try, take the lesson outta the loss.
Shits me stoopin is now a part of the NRL, nothings sacred but the team made a bit of progress and if we had that game again.