LAY IN THE BOOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Where's everyone that claimed Latrell Mitchell was a superstar...???

I don't think Greg Inglis has ever kicked the ball dead TWICE in a game from kickoff.

Roosters fans are giving it to Robinson.. :D

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't think Greg Inglis has ever kicked the ball dead TWICE in a game from kickoff.

Wasn't all his fault for that loss to be honest the coach has fuk all idea how to use his bench Watson and Tupou??? Like seriously with only 2 other forwards in tetivano and sio in a 30 degree night they certainly could have used to other forwards on the bench cowboys are used to the heat up in Townsville especially if you wanna do 65plus more tackles then the opposition in the first 40 lol

Michtell tried his hardest I'd still take him at the dogs lol even tho he fucked up 2 kick offs

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Where was the drums and 'Easts' chant that's pre recorded? Fkn shit club. Couldn't even fill the sfs for a prelim.
That's what I said. It was dismal. I as a Dogs fan would have loved to be out there last night. Would have had a crew of about 8 and we all would have had a feed at Abdul's and drinks after at Fox studios. We all would have spent money and had a good night. Oh well NRL. When are the NRL script writers going to push for a Dogs Parra GF? That's where the real money is.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Roosters are the biggest chokers of recent history. Lost 3 prelims in 4 years. Lol. Massive chokers.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every member on this forum I encourage you to lay in the boot to the rorters, I'll kick it off

EAT A DICK YOU BONDI JEW BAGS.....
All the rotter fans I know hate our club with a passion because we are supposed to be all Lebo Muslems, only arseholes resort to racial sectarian rubbish, lets cut out this BONDI JEW BAGS.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd lay in the boot to the Rosters fans but they don't exist if they're not looking like they'll win a premiership.
The rotters are a house of cards held up by 3 cards, Politis and his paper bags, Gingel and CH9 take away one of those 3 cards and they would disintegrate.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They criticise their coach as much as Hasler is criticised here.

Roosters need a squad overhaul??? Lol at some of the comments there. Just what rep players are they gonna get to replace all the rep players they currently have? Are they really losing anyone of value? Guerra has been horrible for the last 18 months or so, Kane Evans thuggy boy tactics no longer work, maybe Watson the only one of any value.

Love the groundhog day comments; the why was Evans not on the bench, why play Tupou?

One real honest comment though:

Roosterchook quote:I think maybe we were lucky to finish 2nd, very lucky but we really played like 8th all year. Cowboys proved that percentage footy wins finals. They deserved the win.unquote

ROOSTERS
Ins: James Tedesco (Wests Tigers)

Outs: Kane Evans (Eels), Aidan Guerra (KnightsConnor Watson (Knights), Liam Knight (Raiders)

Read more at http://www.roosters.com.au/news/2017/09/13/_2018_nrl_player_mov.html#rMPbFAdbDPZH5kG0.99

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh fuk yeha great thread

The best thing about Mitchell pearces game is still that he is wayne pearces son, honestly, failed on the big stage yet again fukn love it!

The cowboys gave it to their pack and they yet again turned into the soft grubs that they r

Welcome to the off season pretenders they were shit in defense all yr nowhere near a premiership side at all

Wait for the roosters off season scandal

There are 2 many dopey dumb ***** in that side not to fuk up at least once
Any stories about Pearce pimping a puppy yet? Pass the peanut butter please JWH?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

No, but he kicked a missed a field goal shot when behind. At least Lamb got his!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roosters are the biggest chokers of recent history. Lost 3 prelims in 4 years. Lol. Massive chokers.
Since 2000

Runners up - 2000,2003,2004,2010
Lost Prelim Finals - 20014,2015,2017

7 blown chances with an unlimited salary cap & internationals galore!

Isn't it nice to see Nick throwing his money away? You're getting old Nick (75). It won't be long before they lose that benefactor. I hope he hasn't got brainwashed kids too!

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the rotter fans I know hate our club with a passion because we are supposed to be all Lebo Muslems, only arseholes resort to racial sectarian rubbish, lets cut out this BONDI JEW BAGS.

DEFINITION
Jewbag
An extremely selfish and greedy person. He or she doesnt necessarily have to be of the Jewish religion although if they are then that makes them even more of one.

So the only arsehole here is you because I never said it to be racial Rabbi kelpie.

Status
Not open for further replies.