LAY IN THE BOOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every member on this forum I encourage you to lay in the boot to the rorters, I'll kick it off

EAT A DICK YOU BONDI JEW BAGS.....

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JWH, you pussy. You talked the talked, but you didn't walk the walk.

Fingers was rocks and diamonds tonight. When he wasn't knocking on he was scoring tries.

How do you kick the ball out on the full from the kickoff TWICE?

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh fuk yeha great thread

The best thing about Mitchell pearces game is still that he is wayne pearces son, honestly, failed on the big stage yet again fukn love it!

The cowboys gave it to their pack and they yet again turned into the soft grubs that they r

Welcome to the off season pretenders they were shit in defense all yr nowhere near a premiership side at all

Wait for the roosters off season scandal

There are 2 many dopey dumb ***** in that side not to fuk up at least once

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Total dog shit, what was that garbage?
Trent Robbo prepared a side with no composure under pressure that had no idea about clock watching, another fuckhead bites the dirt, I feel for the ill prepared players

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would of said mazeltof to the jewsters but they lost because the ref is anti-Semitic lol

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im having another go

FUK THE ROOSTERS SHITTEST OF ALL SHIT *****

i was deadset going to have to go for melb nxt week and that includes cameron smith and billy slater ffs, if the roosters won tonight fml.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd lay in the boot to the Rosters fans but they don't exist if they're not looking like they'll win a premiership.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm reading the roosters forum and I feel sorry for them. All that hope and your team doesn't deliver

Lol get the fuck out of here

Suck it roosters

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters you cock munching mother fuckers all them brown paper bags uncle nick hands out and the endless signings of top talent still isn't enough what's that the third prelim choke lol

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best weekend of footy my 2 most hated clubs won't be contesting in the GF Gronko's and $orters damn it's been a good weekend lol

Now cowboys need to take out the GF so my 3rd most hated team the scummy storm can eat a dick too.

Status
Not open for further replies.