Laundy Hotels Extend their contract as a major sponsor

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Club announcement? Laundy announcement? Official announcement of any kind? Nah just a post on bulldogs fans Facebook page? What the fuck is going on.

Long term sponsor is good news regardless look at Roosters.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Club announcement? Laundy announcement? Official announcement of any kind? Nah just a post on bulldogs fans Facebook page? What the fuck is going on.

Long term sponsor is good news regardless look at Roosters.
Fuck the roosters.

We're the Bulldogs and we announce things our own special way ...

By not announcing it

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least the logo sits properly in the jersey now. Was a shocker early on. Appreciate team Laundy . Remember the days of No front sponsor ….. shameful.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyway good non news this.

I recall the ante brigade cracking the shits over fuck all re uncle Arthur earlier in the season..
Chillax bruhs Artie may be a little senile and having a good touch of "no filter" syndrome(have a look at any aged people its a thing)but he is alright in my book.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Mods please merge with my Laundy thread.

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great news .Hopefully we didnt under sell it this time and Arthur paid a premium .10 years at basement price would be bad business,surely not.

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great news .Hopefully we didnt under sell it this time and Arthur paid a premium .10 years at basement price would be bad business,surely not.
500k a year going up 200k each year

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Remember all the posts telling Arthur to STFU, stop interfering, get out of the club etc etc? Not many major sponsors sign up to 10 year deals. Assuming this mail is official, lets thank Arthur, Craig and Stu - they’re smart operators with good intentions.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember all the posts telling Arthur to STFU, stop interfering, get out of the club etc etc? Not many major sponsors sign up to 10 year deals. Assuming this mail is official, lets thank Arthur, Craig and Stu - they’re smart operators with good intentions.
It's a significant commitment and great for our club

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Happy with this, the length is a sign that he’s confident in the club and they in him.

I’m technically a sponsor too since I’ve spent money eating and drinking at his pubs.