Official Laundy Hotels announced as Major Sponsor of the Bulldogs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In hindsight, losing the rashays sponsorship is the best thing that could of happened to the club...

You can tell that the Laundys are doing this for the right reasons as opposed to that gronk that has that chain of shit restaurants.. i wouldn't let my dog eat at rashays..
I wouldn't let my dog shit in that shit hole.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Totally agree on that. Shocking restaurant quality wise....much better position now
The ones that tried to tell us off for saying it's a shit "restaurant" can suck it lol

I'd tell them to eat at Rashays but I don't hate them and don't want them to end up in hospital.

But to Rashays.....eat a fat dick, you shit c***s missed out hard.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The ones that tried to tell us off for saying it's a shit "restaurant" can suck it lol

I'd tell them to eat at Rashays but I don't hate them and don't want them to end up in hospital.

But to Rashays.....eat a fat dick, you shit c***s missed out hard.
Ate at rashays in February this year. I ordered a burger and some how a bit of napkin ended up in the burger. Not eating there again.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
With white lettering i’d buy this in a jiffy:
View attachment 16205
But it’s more likely to be something like:
View attachment 16207
Which still looks pretty good...
If it has a big white box that is a no from me.

Ate at rashays in February this year. I ordered a burger and some how a bit of napkin ended up in the burger. Not eating there again.

It is incredibly mediocre. I have eaten there about 5 times and sometimes you get something that is ok, but that is all it is, ok. I can guarantee you that wherever there is a Rashays, there will be 5-10 other places right next to it that are 100x better. The last time I went was just to get a beer after lockdown ended and the burger was so fking average it made me sad.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We went from a horrible/amateur restaurant chain to a family of one of the most influential hoteliers in the country. Only a handful larger people in the business ahead of the laundys which is no disrespect to them at all. So great to have (the connections they would have would be tremendous).

so absolutely. Huge coup by the club and the board. And they definitely will be more invested then a media whore in rashays. Dodged a bullet that’s for sure.
At the time mate I wouldn’t have looked a gift horse in the mouth and the proposed $2m sponsorship would’ve been welcomed. But unquestionably the deal with the Laundy’s is far superior and a better match in every possible way. Huge silver lining to that particular cloud.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive gotta say ive been a big critic of this board but i have to say full credit to them they have done a great job here and seem to be coming good.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am semi retired but I still work in the Ag industry
Ah, living the dream now hey. Must have a boat im sure. Haha miss my time working on the water. Not this time of year though. Lol
you were a cane farmer?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ah, living the dream now hey. Must have a boat im sure. Haha miss my time working on the water. Not this time of year though. Lol
you were a cane farmer?
I am an agronomist and worked in the industry for 25 odd years I did own my own cane farm in that time but sold it a few years ago

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I am an agronomist and worked in the industry for 25 odd years I did own my own cane farm in that time but sold it a few years ago
Bullshit!

All you do is fish you lucky **** lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm loving that three of our sponsors right now have some emotional attachment to the club. M&J chickens, Ultimate security and the Laundy family are all fans as well as sponsors.

As mentioned above, the fact that Rashays bailed at the first sign of trouble might have been a blessing in disguise. Fickle sponsors aren't going to

I'll have to visit a few of the venues in the Laundy chain next time I'm in Sydney and contribute a bit to the sponsorship deal. They don't have any venues in my region unfortunately.

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How many people googled ‘agronomist’? I thought for a minute there you were the guy with the hand up Agro’s butt